Short Information: Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory has invited the Online Application Form for the 57th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices. The total number of Vacancies is 5395 including 3508 ITI and 1887 Non-ITI. The candidate who is interested and eligible for this post can apply online. All the details related to this post like the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are mentioned below in the table. Before applying for the post please read the full notification. The application link is given below.
|Yantra India Limited Apprentices Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board Name
|Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory
|Name of Post
₹ 6000 (Non-ITI)
₹ 7000 (ITI)
|Last Date to Apply
|30 March 2023
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online
|Last Date for Apply Online
|To Be Notified Later
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
- No Application Fee. Candidates need to fill out the Online Application Form only.
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 28/03/2023
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies : 5395
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Eligibility Details
For Non-ITI Category
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category
- Class 10 High School with 50% and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- Selection will be done on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category.
- The merit list for NON-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of the overall percentage of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects or best of 5 subjects as per criteria of that 10th Board, as entered by the candidate in the online application form.
- The Merit List for Ex-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise and trade-wise, on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of percentage of Matriculation, marks obtained and entered by the candidate in online application will be considered (aggregate of all subjects or best of 5 subjects, as per guideline of that 10th Board), and for calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in provisional/final certificate will be taken.
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Stipend
The following stipend will be paid to the candidates during the entire period of apprenticeship training.
|NON-ITI (Matriculation/ Xth Class Candidate)
|EX-ITI (ITI Pass candidate)
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory has invited the Online Application Form for the 57th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices.
- You can apply for the Post between 01/03/2023 to 14/04/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Join Our Telegram Group
Q: What is the date of applying for YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 01/03/2023 to 14/04/2023.
Q: What is the age limit for YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
Q: How many vacancies for YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total vacancies are 5395.
Find More Latest Jobs :