WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 | WBPSC Food SI Vacancy 2023
WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal. Total number of vacancies notified in the notification is 509 (480 Existing and 29 Backlog). Eligible candidates can apply for this post online starting from 23 August 2023 to 20 September 2023. All the details related to this vacancy have been shared below for your help. Candidates are advised to please read the complete official notification once before applying which link is given below.
NLC SME Operator Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Hiring For||Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|Salary||₹ 22700 to ₹ 58500|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply||20 September 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||23 August 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20 September 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||20 September 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||21 September 2023, Thursday|
|Examination Date||Notified Later|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / Other States Candidates||₹ 110/-|
|West Bengal SC / ST / PwBD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Challan|
|Age Limit As On 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules|
|Post Name||Existing||Backlog||Total Vacancies|
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali/Nepali.
- Knowledge of Bengali will be tested for candidates whose mother tongue is other than Bengali/Nepali at the time of Personality Test.
- Must possess sound health and ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Examination
- The Examination will consist of only one paper on – (i) General Studies (ii) Arithmetic
- Total Marks – 100 (50 marks each).
- Duration of examination will be 1½ hours.
- The examination will be held on multiple choice objective type questions.
- Full Marks – 20
- A limited number of candidates selected merit wise on the results of written examination will be called to appear at the personality test.
How to Apply for WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 23/08/2023 to 20/09/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|WBPSC Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date of application for WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 20 September 2023.
Q: How to apply online for WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply, check the Apply Online link given above.