UPSC ORA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification out for 146 Vacancies. The last date to apply online is 27 April 2023. Check the complete details and online application link from here.
Short Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for recruitment to the post of Research Officer (Naturopathy), Research Officer (Yoga), Assistant Director (Regulations & Information), Assistant Director (Forensic Audit), Public Prosecutor, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Architect. The total number of vacancies is 146. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can apply online. The date of online application is between 08 April 2023 to 27 April 2023. All the details related to the posts such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are tabulated below in this article. Before applying for the post please read the complete notification.
UPSC ORA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Various Posts|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||27 April 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||08 April 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||27 April 2023, Thursday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||27 April 2023, Thursday|
|Last Date for Print Form||28 April 2023, Friday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 25/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD / Female||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Vacancy, Age Limit and Pay Scale Details
Total Vacancies : 146
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Maximum Age||Pay Scale|
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||01||35 Years||Level-10|
|Research Officer (Yoga)||01||35 Years||Level-10|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||16||40 Years||Level-11|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||01||35 Years||Level-08|
|Public Prosecutor||48||35 Years||Level-10|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||58||30 Years||Leve-06|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20||30 Years||Level-06|
|Assistant Architect||01||35 Years||Level-18|
Research Officer (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Degree of five and a half years duration from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post-graduate Degree in Naturopathy from a recognized University or Institute.
- Doctorate Degree in Naturopathy from a recognized University or Institute.
Research Officer (Yoga)
- Bachelor Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post-graduate Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.
- Doctorate Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)
- Degree in law from a recognized university; and
- Seven years of working experience in dealing with legal aspects of Civil Aviation.
- At least one year experience of in dealing with the economic aspects of Civil Aviation.
Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)
- Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Law.
- One year of experience in audit or forensic audit from any government or listed private organization.
- Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Seven years’ practice at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
- Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- Two years experience under a Registered Architect.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Read the complete Official Notification of UPSC ORA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 before applying for the post.
- You can apply for the Post between 08/04/2023 to 27/04/2023.
- For applying, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the online application date for UPSC ORA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
The online application date is from 08 April 2023 to 27 April 2023.
How many vacancies are there for UPSC ORA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies is 146.
How to apply online for UPSC ORA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online at https://upsc.gov.in/.
Find More Latest Jobs :