UPSC EPFO Vacancy Notification 2023, UPSC EPFO EO/AO and APFC Online Form 2023, Apply Online for UPSC EPFO EO/AO and APFC Recruitment 2023 at upsc.gov.in.
Short Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Total Vacancies are 577. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can apply online. All the details related to this post like the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are mentioned below in the table. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
|Hiring Name||UPSC EPFO EO/AO, APFC Recruitment 2023|
|Hiring Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
|Name of Posts||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|Pay Scale (for EO/AP Post)||Level-8|
|Pay Scale ( for APFC Post)||Level-10|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||25/02/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/03/2023, Friday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||17/03/2023, Friday|
|Date for Modification Form||18-24 March 2023|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 25/-|
|Female / SC / ST / PWD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Age Limit
|Maximum Age (for EO/AP)||30 Years|
|Maximum Age (for APFC)||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer||204||78||51||57||28||418|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||68||38||16||25||12||159|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Eligibility Details
Enforcement Officer (EO) / Accounts Officer AO)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university or institute.
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)
- Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Diploma in Company Law / Labour Laws / Public Administration.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT).
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023-Examination Centres
|Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh)||Madurai||Udaipur|
|Dharwar||Mandi (Himachal Pradesh)||Varanasi|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Nasik||Warangal|
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner.
- You can apply for the Post between 25/02/2023 to 17/03/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online (OTR)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the date of applying for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 25 February 2023 to 17 March 2023.
Q: How many vacancies for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies are 577.
Q: What is the age limit for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The maximum age limit is 30 and 35 years (Post Wise).
Find More Latest Jobs :