UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 Notification for 349 Posts, UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II Recruitment 2023, Get the Complete Details and Apply Online Link from here.
Short Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited the online application form for Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2023 including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. The total number of vacancies notified in the notification is 349. Candidates who are interested in UPSC CDS II recruitment can fill out the application form online. The online application link will be active from 17 May 2023 to 06 June 2023. All the details related to this examination like Application Date, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, etc. are briefly tabulated below for your help. Please read the complete official notification before applying.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Post||Various Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||06 June 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||17 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06 June 2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||06 June 2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Form Correction||07-13 June 2023|
|Examination Date||03 September 2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||3 Weeks Before Examination|
|UR / OBC||₹ 200/-|
|SC / ST / Female||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode Online : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02 July 2000 and not later than 01 July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02 July 2000 and not later than 01 July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2024 i.e. born not earlier than 02 July 2000 and not later than 01 July 2004.
- For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02 July 1999 and not later than 01 July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 02 July 1999 and not later than 01 July 2005.
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||32|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||185|
UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 Eligibility Details
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy
- Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- SSB Test / Interview (Intelligence and Personality Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 Scheme of Examination
- For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy :
|General Knowledge||12||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||13||2 Hours||100|
- For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy :
|General Knowledge||12||2 Hours||100|
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination II 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification of UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 17/05/2023 to 06/06/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
Q: What is the date of applying for the UPSC CDS II Examination 2023?
Ans: Applying online date is between 17 May 2023 to 06 June 2023.
Q: What is the number of vacancies for the UPSC CDS II Examination 2023?
Ans: The number of vacancies is 349.
Find More Latest Jobs :