Name of Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Advertisement No. : 636/SPMU/NHM/HR/CHO/2022-23/ 2571
Short Information: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (UP NHM) had invited the Online Application Form for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Total Vacancies were 5505. Examination Date has been announced which will held on 04 and 07 September 2022. Admit Card is available now to download.
The candidates who had enrolled and applied for this post can download the Admit Card. Download Link is mentioned in the bottom of the post.
|Application Begin Online
|Last Date for Apply Online
|04 and 07 September 2022
|Admit Card Available
- No Application Fee
|Age Limit as on 20/07/2022
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Less than 35 years of age as on dated 20th July 2022.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Total Vacancies : 5505
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Short Guideline to Download Admit Card
- To Download the Admit Card click on the below Download Admit Card Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill all the required details like User Id and Password and click on Login to proceed.
- Now you can able to see you Admit Card.
- Please take the Print Out of your Admit Card and Download or Save as well for future.