UP CNET 2023 Online Application Form Notification, ABVMU CNET 2023 Online Form, UP CNET 2023 Admit Card Released, Download Admit Card from here.
Short Information: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh had invited the Online Application Form for Common Nursing Entrance Test (CNET)-2023 for Academic Session 2023-24 for B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc., M.Sc., and NPCC Nursing Courses. Candidates who had applied for CNET 2023, get ready for the examination. The examination will be held as scheduled i.e. 04 June 2023, Sunday. Admit Card is now live on the website to download. Candidates can visit the website and download admit card.
The link to download admit card and the steps to download are mentioned below. Please check the link.
UP CNET 2023 Summary
|Conducting Body||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Course Name||B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc., M.Sc., and NPCC Nursing Courses|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18 May 2023|
|Examination||Common Nursing Entrance Test (CNET)-2023|
|Examination Date||04 June 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||15 April 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18 May 2023, Thursday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||18 May 2023, Thursday|
|Entrance Examination Date||04 June 2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||26 May 2023, Friday|
|UR / OBC||₹ 3000/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||₹ 2000/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 31/12/2023|
|Minimum Age||17 Years|
|Maximum Age (for B.Sc. Nursing Course 4 Years)||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules.|
B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years)
- Candidates with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board.
- In respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC the marks obtained in 3 core subjects shall be 40% instead of 45% for General Category candidates.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course (2 Years)
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate (12th Standard examination) or (10+2) or an equivalent exam recognized by the University for this purpose.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council of Uttar Pradesh (UP Nurses and Midwives Council).
- For candidates who have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council outside Uttar Pradesh state will be eligible if their institution/college is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
M.Sc. Nursing Course (2 Years)/ NPCC (2 Years)
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with State Nursing Registration Council of Uttar Pradesh state (UP Nurses and Midwives Council).
- If the candidate is a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council outside Uttar Pradesh state, they will be eligible if their institution/college is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The Minimum education requirement shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons.
- Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Scheme of Examination
- Mode of Examination: MCQs – Objective/Multiple Choice response Questions to be answered on Optical Mark Reader Sheet (OMR sheet) using black ball point pen provided at the Center.
- Number of Questions: 200
- Marks: Every single correct response will get 01 mark each. No Negative Markings for incorrect response and/or more than one response.
- Medium of Examination: English
Participating University in CNET 2023
- SGPGIMS Lucknow
- KGMU Lucknow
- RMLIMS Lucknow
- All Govt. & Pvt. Universities/Deemed Universities of U.P.
How to Download Admit Card for CNET 2023
- Click on the below Download Admit Card link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the Official Website.
- Login to the account of the course for which you want to download the admit card.
- After Login to the account, you will get the option to download the admit card.
- Take the Printout of the admit card for the appear in the examination.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the online application date for the UP CNET 2023?
The online application date for UP CNET 2023 is from 15 April 2023 to 18 May 2023.
What is the entrance examination date for UP CNET 2023?
The entrance examination date for UP CNET 2023 is 04 June 2023.
When the admit card will be available for UP CNET 2023?
The admit card will be available to download for UP CNET 2023 from 26 May 2023.
Find More Related Posts :