Short Information: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) had invited the Online Application Form for the post of Forest Guard. Total Vacancies were 894.
Examination Date has been announced which will be held on 22/01/2023, Sunday. Admit Card is now available on the website to download.
The candidates who applied for this post can download the admit card. Download Admit Card Link is mentioned at the bottom of this post.
|Recruitment Name||UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Forest Guard|
|Pay Scale||₹21700 – ₹69100|
|Application Begin Online||21/10/2022, Friday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||11/11/2022, Friday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Submission||11/11/2022, Friday|
|Examination Date||22/01/2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||12/01/2023, Thursday|
- No Application Fee. Candidate needs to fill out Online Form only.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2022|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- 10+2 Passed or Intermediate Exam Passed from Uttarakhand Board Or Any Recognized Board in India.
- Height : Male : 163 CMS | Female : 150 CMS
- Running : Male : 25 KM in 4 Hours | Female : 14 Km in 4 Hours.
- Read the Notification for more details.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
UKPSC Forest Guard Syllabus
|Subjects||No. of Qs.||Marks|
General Knowledge and General Study :
- General Intelligence Test and Mental Ability
- Political Science
- Current events of State, National and International importance
- Basic knowledge of Computer
|Miscellaneous information related to Uttarakhand||40||40|
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Forest Guard.
- You can apply for the Job between 21/10/2022 to 11/11/2022.
- Before applying for the Job please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
Find More Related Posts :