UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Notification, Check Application Date, Fee, Age and Eligibility Details of UKPSC Civil Judge 2023, Apply Online for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 at psc.uk.gov.in.
Short Information : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment for the post of Civil Judge. The total vacancies are 16. Eligible candidates can apply online for this post. All the details related to this post like the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Applying Link, etc. are mentioned below in the table. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||10/DR/E-2/Civil Judge/2022-23|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|Pay Scale||₹ 77840 – ₹ 136520|
|Last Date to Apply||21 March 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||01/03/2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21/03/2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||21/03/2023, Monday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 172.30/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 82.30/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Age Limit
|As Limit as on 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Eligibility Details
- A Bachelor of Law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer operation.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Exam Centres
- Almora, Bageshwar, Champawat, Haldwani, Khatima, Rudrapur, Pithoragarh, Dehradun, Gopeshwar, Haridwar, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Srinagar and Uttarkashi
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- Written Test
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Civil Judge.
- You can apply for the Post between 01/03/2023 to 21/03/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Please review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it because you cannot edit after submitting it.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the application date for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 01 March 2023 to 21 March 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies are 16.
Q: What are the age criteria for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The age should be between 22 to 35 years.
Find More Latest Jobs :