Short Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar. Total Vacancies are 11409. The candidate who is interested and eligible for this post can apply online. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
|Recruitment Name||SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level -1 (7th Pay Commission)|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||18/01/2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment|
|Correction Date||02-03 March 2023|
|Computer Based Examination||April 2023|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹100/-|
|SC / ST||₹0/-|
|All Category Female||₹0/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25-27 Years (Post Wise)|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||10880|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Scheme of Examination
- Examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu.
- Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted. Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
- The schedule of examinations indicated in the Notice is tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Computer Based Examination
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20/60||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8)|
|II||Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving||20/60|
|I||General Awareness||25/75||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates|
eligible for scribes as per para 8)
|II||English Language and Comprehension||25/75|
SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2023 PET / PST
|Walking||1600 Meters in 15 Minutes||1 Km in 20 Minutes|
|Height||157.5 CMS||152 CMS|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
Numerical and Mathematical Ability
It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage,
Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving
The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities
and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics,
Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension
Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the Online Application Form for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar.
- You can apply for the Post between 18/01/2023 to 24/02/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Online Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Latest Jobs :