SOL DU Various Posts Recruitment 2023: The School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University (DU) has invited online applications for Various Non-Teaching Posts including Deputy Register, Academic Coordinator, Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, and more. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form online between 11 October 2023 to 15 November 2023. Please refer to the official notification before proceeding with your application.
SOL DU Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||The School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University (DU)|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Pay Scale||Varies Posts Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||15 November 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||11 October 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15 November 2023|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||15 November 2023|
|Examination Date||Notified Later|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Later|
|OBC (NCL) / EWS / Women||₹ 800/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||₹ 600/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- The age limit for SOL DU Recruitment 2023 varies posts-wise. Check the post-wise notification for the age limit criteria. The age will be reckoned as on 04.11.2023.
- Age relaxation will be given extra as per government rules.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Non-Teaching Various Posts||78||Check Notification|
The selection process for SOL DU Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Written Test
- Skill Test (if required)
- Interview (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for SOL DU Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
- Read the Official Notification in detail before applying.
- The online application can be submitted from 11/10/2023 to 15/11/2023.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given below to access the application form.
- Carefully fill in all required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents as specified.
- Review the filled details thoroughly before final submission.
- Pay the application/registration fee if applicable.
- After submitting the form, download and print the final acknowledgment.
- AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 for 496 Posts Notification and Online Form
- BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 for 64 Posts Notification and Online Form
- CTET January 2024 Exam Notification and Online Form
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Corrigendum (For Driver)||Click Here|
|Corrigendum (For Junior Assistant)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|SOL DU Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date of application for SOL DU Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 15 November 2023.
Q: How to apply online for SOL DU Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply, check the Apply Online link given above or visit web.sol.du.ac.in.