SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Exam Date 22 March 2023, SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Admit Card Release, Download Admit Card SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 @ sgpgims.org.in.
Short Information: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS) had invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Staff Nurse. Total Vacancies were 1974. Examination Date has been announced which will be held as per schedule i.e. 22 March 2023, Wednesday. Admit Card is also available on the website from 11 March 2023, Saturday.
Candidates who had applied for this post can download the admit card for the examination.
Download Admit Card Link and Steps to Download are mentioned below. Please check it out.
|Recruitment Name||SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Name||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS)|
|Advertisement No.||I/75/Rectt/ Autonomous SMC/2022-23|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Pay Scale||₹44900 – ₹142400|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||10/02/2023, Friday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||01/03/2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
|Examination Date||22/03/2023, Wednesday|
|Admit Card||11/03/2023, Saturday|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹1180/-|
|SC / ST||₹708/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Details
- B.Sc Nursing (4 years course) from an Indian Nursing Council / Medical Faculty recognized Institute or University. OR B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (2 years course).
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / India Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or council.
- Two years experience in a minimum 50-bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- To Download the Admit Card, click the below Download Admit Card Link.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill in all the required details like User/Login Id, and Password and click on the Login button to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Admit Card.
- Take the Print Out of Admit Card and Download or Save it as well for future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English | Hindi|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Related Posts :