Short Information: State Bank of India (SBI) had invited the Online Application Form for the post of Circle Based Officer (CBO). Total Vacancies were 1422.
Examination Date has been announced which will held on 04/12/2022, Sunday. Admit Card is now available on the Website from 19/11/2022, Saturday to download.
Download Link and process to Download Admit Card is mentioned in the bottom of the post.
|Recruitment Name||SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Advertisement No.||CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22|
|Name of Post||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Application Begin Online||18/10/2022, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07/11/2022, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Submission||07/11/2022, Monday|
|Examination Date||04/12/2022, Sunday|
|Admit Card||19/11/2022, Saturday|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹750/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹0/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit as on 30/09/2022|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government including Integrated Dual Degree (IDD).
- Read the Notification for more details.
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Circle Based Officer (CBO)- Regular Vacancy||572||377||138||209||104||1400|
|Circle Based Officer (CBO)- Backlog Vacancy||00||13||00||00||09||22|
Circle Wise vacancy Details
|North Eastern||Assam / Arunachal Pradesh / Manipur / Meghalaya / Mizoram / Nagaland / Tripura||Assamese / Bengali / Bodo / Manipuri / Garo / Khasi / Mizo / Kokborok||300||00|
- The selection process consists of Online Test, Screening and Interview.
- Online test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|II||Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|III||General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|IV||Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
| ||Total||120||120||2 hours|
Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- To Download the Admit Card, click on the below Download Admit Card Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill all the required details like Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) and click on Login to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Admit Card.
- Please take the Print Out of your Admit Card and Download or Save as well for future.
Some Important Helpful Links
Find More Related Posts :