RSPCB Recruitment 2023 | RSPCB LO-II, JSO, and JEE Vacancy 2023
RSPCB Various Posts Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) has released a recruitment notification for various posts including Law Officer-II (LO-II), Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) and Junior Environment Engineer (JEE). A total of 114 vacancies have been announced across these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application online for RSPCB recruitment from October 18, 2023 to November 17, 2023.
Candidates should thoroughly go through the official notification to understand the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and other instructions before applying online. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply within the stipulated timeline.
RSPCB LO, JSO and JEE Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)|
|Name of Post||Law Officer-II (LO-II), Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) and Junior Environment Engineer (JEE)|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||17 November 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||18 October 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17 October 2023, Friday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||17 October 2023, Friday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Notified Later|
No Application Fee is required to apply for RSPCB LO, JSO, and JEE Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates need to fill out the application form online only.
|Age Limit As On 01/01/2024|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||Below 40 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules|
|Post Name||Non-TSP||TSP||Total Vacancies|
|Law Officer-II (LO-II)||02||00||02|
|Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)||59||00||59|
|Junior Environment Engineer (JEE)||50||03||53|
- Must be a Law graduate from a recognized University or its equivalent with 3 years course of proficiency degree.
Junior Scientific Officer
- First Class M.Sc. / M.S. in any branch of Chemistry / Soil Science / Environmental Science / Microbiology after B.Sc. / B.S. in any discipline of Science from a recognized University.
Junior Environmental Engineer
- M.Tech. / M.E. degree in Environmental Engineering after B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Biotechnology / Chemical / Civil / Mining / Environmental / Textile Engineering from a recognized University or a First Class B.Tech. / B.E. Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering from a recognized University.
The selection process for the Army RSPCB LO, JSO, and JEE Recruitment 2023 will include the following stages:
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for RSPCB LO, JSO, and JEE Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- You can apply online for the post between 18/10/2023 to 17/11/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required.
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|RSPCB Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date of application for RSPCB LO, JSO, and JEE Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 17 November 2023.
Q: How to apply online for RSPCB LO, JSO, and JEE Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply, check the Apply Online link given above.