(RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Download Admit Card, RSMSSB CHO 2022 Exam Admit Card Available, RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Examination Date is 19/02/2023 Sunday)
Short Information: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) had invited the Online Application Form for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Total Vacancies were 3531. Candidates who had applied for this post, get ready for the Examination.
Examination Date has been announced which will be held on 19/02/2023, Sunday. An Official Notification has been issued by the commission regarding this. Download Exam Notice Link is mentioned at the bottom of this job post.
You can download the Admit Card for the Exam from the website on 13/02/2023, Monday.
Download Admit Card Link is mentioned at the bottom of this job post. Please check it.
|Recruitment Name||RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application Begin Online||08/11/2022, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07/12/2022, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||07/12/2022, Wednesday|
|Examination Date||19/02/2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||13/02/2023, Monday|
|UR / OBC||₹450/-|
|SC / ST||₹250/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy | Eligibility Details
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Community Health Officer (CHO) Non TSP Area||3071|
|Community Health Officer (CHO) Non TSP Area||460|
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO).
- You can apply for the Job between 08/11/2022 to 07/12/2022.
- Before applying for the Job please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Related Posts :