RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2023
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for 450 posts of Assistant. Interested graduate candidates can apply online from 13 September 2023 to 04 October 2023. The details related to this recruitment such as Application Fee, Age, Qualification, Selection Process, etc. are given below for your help. Candidates are advised to please read the official notification before applying.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Monthly Gross Salary||₹ 47,849|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||04 October 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||13 September 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||04 October 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||04 October 2023, Wednesday|
|Online Preliminary Test||21 & 23 October 2023|
|Online Main Test||02 December 2023, Saturday|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 450/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD / EXS||₹ 50/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 01/09/2023|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules|
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
The selection process for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Examination
Selection will be through Preliminary examination, Main examination and Language Proficiency Test
- The above online test/s except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e., in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main). 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 13/09/2023 to 04/10/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|RBI Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date of application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 04 October 2023.
Q: How to apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply, check the Apply Online link given above.