Rajasthan Ayush Department Recruitment 2023: Ayush (Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani) Department, Rajasthan has released the advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Compounder / Nurse Junior Grade. The total number of vacant posts is 947. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply online between 06 October 2023 to 05 November 2023.
Candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, and other details before applying. Relevant links are given below.
Rajasthan Ayush Department Compounder / Nurse Junior Grade Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Ayush (Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani) Department, Rajasthan|
|Name of Post||Compounder / Nurse Junior Grade|
|Pay Scale||Pay Metrix Level-10|
|Last Date to Apply||05 November 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||06 October 2023, Friday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||05 November 2023, Sunday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||05 November 2023, Sunday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|General Candidates||₹ 600/-|
|Reserve Category Candidates||₹ 400/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
The age limit criteria for Rajasthan Ayush Department Compounder / Nurse Junior Grade Recruitment 2023 will be as below.
|Age Limit As On 01/01/2024|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules|
|Post Name||Department||Non-TSP||TSP||Total Vacancies|
|Compounder / Nurse Junior Grade||Ayurved Department||456||39||495|
- 3 Years Diploma in Ayurved Nursing or 4 Years B.Sc. in Ayurved Nursing with Internship.
- Registration in Rajasthan Ayurved Nursing Council.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
The selection process for Rajasthan Ayurved Department Compounder / Nurse Junior Grade Recruitment 2023 will comprise the following stages:
- Merit List Based on the Marks Obtained in Required Degree or Diploma and Experience Gained.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Rajasthan Ayush Department Recruitment 2023
- Read the Official Notification in detail before applying.
- The online application can be submitted from 06/10/2023 to 05/11/2023.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given below to access the application form.
- Carefully fill in all required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents as specified.
- Review the filled details thoroughly before final submission.
- Pay the application/registration fee if applicable.
- After submitting the form, download and print the final acknowledgment.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the online application date for Rajasthan Ayush Department Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The online application date is from 06/10/2023 to 05/11/2023.
Q: How to apply online for Rajasthan Ayush Department Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply, check the Apply Online link given above.