OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Medical Officer Vacancy 2023
OPSC MO Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the advertisement to fill the 7276 positions for the post of Medical Officer in Group-A (Junior Batch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health & Family Welfare Department. The Pay Scale for this position is ₹ 56100 in Level-12. Candidates who are interested and complete the eligibility criteria for this position can apply online starting from 18 August 2023. The last date for online form submission is 18 September 2023. All the relevant details related to this position like Application Date, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, etc. are briefly tabulated below for your help. Please read the complete official notification before applying.
Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||14 Of 2023-24|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Pay Scale||₹ 56100|
|Last Date to Apply||18 September 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||18 August 2023, Friday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18 September 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||18 September 2023, Monday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||38 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
- Candidate must have possessed an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidate must have possessed a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961.
- Candidate must have possessed the required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Examination
- The written examination shall comprise one paper carrying 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions carrying one (01) mark each of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of the examination shall be three (03) Hours.
- There shall be no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S. Course.
- The Written Examination will be held at Cuttack / Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply for Odisha OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 18/08/2023 to 18/09/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|OPSC Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date of application for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 18 September 2023.
Q: How to apply online for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply, check the Apply Online link given above.