NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Admit Card Released for 40 Vacancies. Download Admit Card at nwda.gov.in, Link is also given below.
Short Information: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) had released the notification for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk. Total Vacancies were 40. NWDA has confirmed the dates for the examination which are 20 and 21 May 2023. Candidates who had fill out the form for these posts can download the Admit Card for the examination. Admit Card is now available on the website to download. The link to download admit card is given below. Please go through the link and download the admit card.
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Summary
|Hiring Organisation||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk|
|Pay Scale||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||17 April 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||18/03/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/04/2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
|Examination Date||20 and 21 May 2023|
|Admit Card||Available to Download|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 890/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||₹ 550/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Pay Level and Age Limit
|Name of Posts||Pay Level||Age Limit (As on 17/04/2023)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level – 6
|Draftsman Grade-III||Level – 4
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level – 4
|Lower Division Clerk||Level – 2
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies : 40
|Name of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwBD||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||07||04||–||01||01||–||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||04||02||01||–||–||–||07|
|Stenographer Grade – II||02||03||02||–||02||–||09|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||–||01||–||01||01||04|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Eligibility Details
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Accounts Officer
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three years experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized Institution/University.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- Documents Verifications
- Computer Based Test (100 questions in 90 minutes) again. (if required)
- Skill Test (for Stenographer and LDC Post)
How to Download Admit Card for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023
- To download the admit card, Click on the below Download Admit Card link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill in the required details such as the Email ID and Password and then click on the Login button to proceed.
- After that, you will be able to see the Admit Card on the screen.
- Please take Print Out of Admit Card and Save it in PDF as well for future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Examination Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the application date for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The application date is between can apply between 18 March 2023 to 17 April 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies are 40.
Q: What is the age limit for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The age should be 18-27 years and for JAO post should be 21-30 years.
Q: What is the examination date for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The examination date is 20 and 21 May 2023.
Find More Related Posts :