NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification Release for 40 Vacancies. Candidates can check the complete details of NWDA Various Post Recruitment 2023 through this article. Apply Online at nwda.gov.in.
Short Information: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released the notification for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk. Total Vacancies are 40. The eligible candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online on or before 17 April 2023. All the details related to these posts like the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are mentioned below in the table. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Summary
|Hiring Organisation||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk|
|Pay Scale||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||17 April 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||18/03/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/04/2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||17/04/2023, Monday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 890/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||₹ 550/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Pay Level and Age Limit
|Name of Posts||Pay Level||Age Limit (As on 17/04/2023)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level – 6|
|Draftsman Grade-III||Level – 4|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level – 4|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level – 2|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies : 40
|Name of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwBD||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||07||04||–||01||01||–||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||04||02||01||–||–||–||07|
|Stenographer Grade – II||02||03||02||–||02||–||09|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||–||01||–||01||01||04|
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Eligibility Details
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Accounts Officer
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three years experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized Institution/University.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- Documents Verifications
- Computer Based Test (100 questions in 90 minutes) again. (if required)
- Skill Test (for Stenographer and LDC Post)
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released the notification for the recruitment of Various Posts.
- You can apply for the Post between 18/03/2023 to 17/04/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you cannot edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the application date for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Application date is between can apply between 18 March 2023 to 17 April 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies are 40.
Q: What is the age limit for NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The age should be 18-27 years and for JAO post should be 21-30 years.
Find More Latest Jobs :