NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Form: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited the Online Application Form for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG-2024 for admission to Undergraduate Medical Education in all Medical Institutions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at neet.ntaonline.in from 09 February 2024 to 09 March 2024. All the important information related to this test has been given below. You are advised to read the notification before applying.
NTA NEET UG 2024 Summary
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG-2024
|Undergraduate Medical Education
|Join Telegram Group
|Click to Join
|Application Begin Online
|09 February 2024
|Last Date for Apply Online
|09 March 2024
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment
|09 March 2024
|05 May 2024
|Admit Card Available
|To Be Notified Later
|Gen / NRI
|Gen-EWS / OBC-NCL
|SC / ST / PwBD
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
|No Upper Age Limit
|Born on or Before 31.12.2007
- The candidate must have 12th passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology.
- In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Other Backward Classes (NCL), the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are taken together in the qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for Unreserved and General-EWS Candidates.
Candidates also need to refer to the following table for qualifying examination criteria:
A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., class 12 in 2024, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counselling.
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to class 12 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University / Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology, and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Preprofessional / Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and the candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
The pattern for the NEET (UG) – 2024 Examination for admission in the Session 2024-25 is as
- Duration of Examination : 200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)
- Questions Type : MCQs
- Negative Marking : Minus One Mark (-1)
How to Apply Online for NTA NEET UG 2024
- Ensure you thoroughly review the entire Official Notification before proceeding with the application process.
- The application window is scheduled to be open from 09/02/2024 to 09/03/2024.
- To begin the application process, please click on the provided Apply Online link below.
- Ensure all mandatory fields in the Application Form are completed.
- Upload the necessary documents as outlined in the instructions.
- Carefully review all information entered in the Application Form before submitting it finally.
- If applicable, complete the required payment for the Application or Registration Fee.
- Upon successfully submitting the Application Form, remember to take a printout for your records.
Some Important Helpful Links
|NTA NEET UG 2024 Apply Online
|NTA NEET UG 2024 Notification
|NTA NEET UG 2024 Syllabus
|Join Telegram For Updates
Find More Related Posts :