(NTA JEEMAIN Session II Notification 2023, JEE MAIN Session II April 2023 Online Form, Exam Details, Application Fee, Age Criteria, Eligibility Details, Apply Online @ jeemain.nta.nic.in.)
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited the Online Application Form for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Session II April 2023. Interested and eligible candidates who want to participate in the examination can apply online. All the details related to the examination are given below. Before applying for the exam please read the full notification.
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Session II April 2023|
|Course Name||BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.|
NTA JEE (MAIN) Session II April 2023 Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||14/02/2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/03/2023, Sunday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||12/03/2023, Sunday|
|Examination Date||06-12 April 2023|
|Exam City Details Available||April First Week|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
|Answer Key Available||After Exam|
|Result Declared||To Be Notified Later|
NTA JEE (MAIN) Session II April 2023 Application Fee
|For Paper I Only|
|UR / OBC / EWS (Male)||₹ 1000/-|
|UR / OBC / EWS (Female)||₹ 800/-|
|SC / ST (Male)||₹ 500/-|
|SC / ST (Female)||₹ 500/-|
|For Paper I and II Both Paper|
|UR / OBC / EWS (Male)||₹ 2000/-|
|UR / OBC / EWS (Female)||₹ 1600/-|
|SC / ST (Male)||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST (Female)||₹ 1000/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NTA JEE (MAIN) Session II April 2023 Age Limit
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
- The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) to which they are desirous of taking admission.
NTA JEE (MAIN) Session II April 2023 Eligibility Details
|BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.||
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited the Online Application Form for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Session II April 2023.
- You can apply for the Exam between 14/02/2023 to 12/03/2023.
- Before applying for the Exam please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download New Notice Session II||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Download Paper I Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What are the start date and end date for applying to the NTA JEE (MAIN) Session II April 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 07 February 2023 to 07 March 2023.
Q: What is the examination date for NTA JEE (MAIN) Session II April 2023?
Ans: Examination Date is 06-12 April 2023.
Find More Related Posts :