Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) had invited the Online Application Form for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 for admission into the Masters (M. Pharma) program. The Result has been declared of the examination which was held on 22 May 2023, Monday in two shifts. Candidates who participated in this examination can check their results from the website. Download Result link is also given below.
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023|
|Course Name||Masters (M.Pharma)|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
NTA GPAT 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||13/02/2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/03/2023, Monday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||06/03/2023, Monday|
|Correction Date||07-09 March 2023|
|Examination Date||22 May 2023, Monday|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
|Examination City Available||16/05/2023, Tuesday|
|Result||Available to Download|
NTA GPAT 2023-Application Fee
|General (UR)||₹ 2200/-|
|EWS / SC / ST / PwD /OBC-(NCL)||₹ 1100/-|
|All Category Female||₹ 1100/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NTA GPAT 2023-Age Limit
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT – 2023.
NTA GPAT 2023-Eligibility Details
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree B.Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2023-24 can also apply for GPAT-2023 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
NTA GPAT 2023-Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmaceutics & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmacognosy & Allied Subjects||10||40|
|Pharmacology & Allied Subjects||28||112|
NTA GPAT 2023-Examination States
- Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Lakshwadeep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
How to Download Result / Score Card of NTA GPAT 2023
- Click on the below Download Result / Score Card link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill in the required details such as the Application No., DOB and Security Pin and click on the Login button to proceed.
- After that, you will be able to see the Result / Score Card on the screen.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Result / Score Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Examination City Details||Click Here|
|Official Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the date of applying for NTA GPAT 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 13 February 2023 to 06 March 2023.
Q: What is the age limit for NTA GPAT 2023?
Ans: There is no age restriction for appearing in NTA CMAT 2023.
Q: What is the purpose of NTA GPAT 2023?
Ans: The purpose of NTA GPAT 2023 is admission into the Masters (M. Pharma) program.
Q: What is the examination date for NTA GPAT 2023?
Ans: The examination for NTA GPAT 2023 is announced to be held on 22 May 2023, Monday.
Find More Related Posts :