Name of Post: NTA CSIR UGC NET June 2022
Short Information: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) had invited the Online Application Form for National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam June 2022.
The interested candidate who had participated in this examination, their Examination Result has been announced. Result is available from 29/10/2022, Saturday on the website.
Download Result Link and process to download is mentioned in the bottom of the post.
|Application Begin Online||11/07/2022, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/08/2022, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Submission||17/08/2022, Wednesday|
|Correction Date||19-23 August 2022|
|Examination Date||16-18 September 2022|
|Exam City Intimation Slip Available||11/09/2022, Sunday|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Result Available||29/10/2022, Saturday|
|UR / EWS||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 250/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking|
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2022|
|Maximum Age (For JRF)||28 Years|
|Maximum Age (For Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor)||No Upper Age Limit|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2022 Details
|NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2022||Chemical Science|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science|
Steps to Download Result
- To Download the Result, click on the below Download Result Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill all the required details like Application No. and DOB(DD-MM-YYYY) and click on Submit to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Result.
- Please take the Print Out of your Result and Download or Save as well for future.
Some Important Helpful Links