(Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 Notification PDF, Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 Online Form, Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Eligibility Details, Apply Online for NTA CMAT 2023 @ cmat.nta.nic.in.)
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited the Online Application Form for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023. Interested and eligible candidates who want to participate in the examination can apply online. All the details related to the examination are given below. Before applying for the exam please read the full notification.
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
NTA CMAT 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||13/02/2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/03/2023, Monday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||06/03/2023, Monday|
|Correction Date||07-09 March 2023|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|Result||To Be Notified Later|
NTA CMAT 2023-Application Fee
|General (UR)||₹ 2000/-|
|EWS / SC / ST / PwD /OBC-(NCL)||₹ 1000/-|
|All Category Female||₹ 1000/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NTA CMAT 2023 – Age Limit
- For appearing in the CMAT 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
NTA CMAT 2023 – Eligibility Details
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree, whose result will be declared before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2023-24, can also apply for CMAT-2023.
NTA CMAT 2023 – Examination States
- Andaman & Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladakh, Lakshwadeep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited the Online Application Form for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023.
- You can apply for the Test between 13/02/2023 to 06/03/2023.
- Before applying for the Test please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the date of applying for NTA CMAT 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 13 February 2023 to 06 March 2023.
Q: What is the age limit for NTA CMAT 2023?
Ans: There is no age restriction for appearing in NTA CMAT 2023.
Find More Related Posts :