NTA AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 for 46 Posts. NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023. AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023. Apply Online from here, the link is also given below.
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff including Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator – Grade III and Lower Division Clerk in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The total number of vacancies is 46. Candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post can apply online. Online application will begin on 16 April 2023 and end on 15 May 2023. All the details related to the position such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are mentioned below in the table format. Before applying for the position please read the complete notification.
NTA AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of Posts||Non-Teaching Staff|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||16 April 2023, Sunday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15 May 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||15 May 2023, Monday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST / Women||₹ 600/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 15/05/2023|
|Maximum Age (for DEO & LDC)||30 Years|
|Maximum Age (for Other Posts)||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|Accountant / Office Superintendent cum Accountant||06||01||0||02||01||10|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01 (PwD)||0||0||0||0||01|
|Data Entry Operator – Grade III||10||03||01||05||02||21|
|Lower Division Clerk||08||01||0||01||01||11|
Accountant / Office Superintendent cum Accountant
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Possessing five years’ experience of Central or State Government offices or Universities or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies in accounting/budgeting/auditing/ cash and general finance matters.
- Knowledge of Government rules and regulations.
Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level; OR
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of instruction and other as a main subject; And
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa; OR
- Two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Six years’ experience in General Administration/Accounts work.
- Working knowledge in Computer Applications.
Data Entry Operator – Grade III
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Certificate/Diploma course in Computer Applications from recognized Institute or equivalent.
- Knowledge in handling computer applications possessing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the EDP/Computer.
Lower Division Clerk
- Degree from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute.
Mode of Selection
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 will be as follows:
- Syllabus for Written Test (Bilingual) will have 100 multiple choice questions mainly comprising of following subjects/topics but shall not be limited to it.
- Correct answer will carry one mark each and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Post||Syllabus for Written Test (Bilingual)||Marks||Duration|
|Data Entry Operator Gr III||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, and Computer Knowledge.||100||100 minutes|
|Assistant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR.||100||100 minutes|
|Jr Hindi Translator||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, comprehensive Hindi & English language test to assess translation abilities, and Computer Knowledge.||100||100 minutes|
|Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR, Accountancy and Income Tax Act, Government rules and regulations on budgeting and general finance.||100||100 minutes|
|Lower Division Clerk||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, and Computer Knowledge.||100||100 minutes|
Centre of Examination
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Read the complete Official Notification of AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 before applying for the post.
- You can apply for the Post between 16/04/2023 to 15/05/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the online application date for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online between 16 April 2023 to 15 May 2023.
How many vacancies are notified for the AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies notified is 46.
How to Apply Online for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online from the website recruitment.nta.nic.in.
Find More Latest Jobs :