NTA AICTE Recruitment 2023 Typing Test Admit Card | AICTE 2023 Skill Test Admit Card
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff including Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator – Grade III and Lower Division Clerk in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The total number of vacancies was 46. Application for the same had been accepted between 16 April 2023 to 15 May 2023. Written Examination was held on 01 and 02 August 2023.
Answer Key Released: NTA has released the Answer Key and uploaded it on the website on 11 August 2023. Candidates who had appeared in the written examination can check their answer key. Link to Download Answer Key is given below.
Result Declared: NTA has declared the Result today i.e. 28 August 2023 of the examination which was conducted on 01 and 02 August 2023. Candidates who had appeared in the examination can check their results at the NTA website. Link is also provided below for your help.
Typing/Skill Test: NTA has released the Typing/Skill Test date for Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator – Grade III which is scheduled to be held on 18-19 September 2023. The Admit Card has been released on the website recruitment.nta.nic.in. Download Now.
NTA AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of Posts||Non-Teaching Staff|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||16 April 2023, Sunday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15 May 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||15 May 2023, Monday|
|Examination Date||01-02 August 2023|
|Admit Card Available||29 July 2023, Saturday|
|Answer Key Available||11 August 2023, Friday|
|Result Declared||25 August 2023, Friday|
|Typing/Skill Test||18-19 September 2023|
|Typing/Skill Test Admit Card||16 September 2023, Saturday|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST / Women||₹ 600/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 15/05/2023|
|Maximum Age (for DEO & LDC)||30 Years|
|Maximum Age (for Other Posts)||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|Accountant / Office Superintendent cum Accountant||06||01||0||02||01||10|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01 (PwD)||0||0||0||0||01|
|Data Entry Operator – Grade III||10||03||01||05||02||21|
|Lower Division Clerk||08||01||0||01||01||11|
Accountant / Office Superintendent cum Accountant
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Possessing five years’ experience of Central or State Government offices or Universities or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies in accounting/budgeting/auditing/ cash and general finance matters.
- Knowledge of Government rules and regulations.
Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level; OR
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of instruction and other as a main subject; And
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa; OR
- Two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Six years’ experience in General Administration/Accounts work.
- Working knowledge in Computer Applications.
Data Entry Operator – Grade III
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Certificate/Diploma course in Computer Applications from recognized Institute or equivalent.
- Knowledge in handling computer applications possessing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the EDP/Computer.
Lower Division Clerk
- Degree from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute.
Mode of Selection
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 will be as follows:
- Syllabus for Written Test (Bilingual) will have 100 multiple choice questions mainly comprising of following subjects/topics but shall not be limited to it.
- Correct answer will carry one mark each and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Post||Syllabus for Written Test (Bilingual)||Marks||Duration|
|Data Entry Operator Gr III||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, and Computer Knowledge.||100||100 minutes|
|Assistant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR.||100||100 minutes|
|Jr Hindi Translator||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, comprehensive Hindi & English language test to assess translation abilities, and Computer Knowledge.||100||100 minutes|
|Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR, Accountancy and Income Tax Act, Government rules and regulations on budgeting and general finance.||100||100 minutes|
|Lower Division Clerk||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, and Computer Knowledge.||100||100 minutes|
Centre of Examination
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram.
Steps to Download Admit Card for AICTE 2023
- Click on the below Download Typing/Skill Test Admit Card link.
- Finn in the required details and then Submit to proceed.
- After that, your Admit Card will show on the screen.
- Take the printout to appear in the examination.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Typing/Skill Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Typing/Skill Test City Details||Click Here|
|Typing/Skill Test Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Result Notice||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam City Intimation||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the online application date for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online between 16 April 2023 to 15 May 2023.
How many vacancies are notified for the AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies notified is 46.
What is the Examination Date for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
The examination is on the 1st and 2nd of August 2023.
What is the Result Date for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
The result has been declared on 25 August 2023.
What is the Typing/Skill Test date for AICTE Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
The Typing/Skill Test will be conducted on 18 and 19 September 2023.
Find More Posts :