NIC Recruitment 2023: National Informatics Centre (NIC) had invited the Online Application Form for the recruitment for the post of Scientific and Technical. The total number of vacancies was 598. Candidates who were interested and eligible for this post applied online. The Online Examination / Screening Test date has been released which will be held on 12, 13 and 14 December 2023. Exam City Intimation Slip has been released. Admit Cards for the same will be released soon on the website. Check the relevant link given below.
NIC Scientific and Technical Posts Recruitment 2023-Summary
|Hiring Name||NIC Scientific and Technical Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Hiring Organisation||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Name of Posts||Scientist-‘B’, Scientific Officer / Engineer – SB and Scientific / Technical Assistant – ‘A’|
|Pay Scale||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||04 April 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||04/03/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||04/04/2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||04/04/2023, Tuesday|
|Examination Date||12, 13 and 14 December 2023|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 800/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Age Limit
|As Limit as on 04/04/2023|
|Maximum Age (for UR/EWS)||30 Years|
|Maximum Age (for SC/ST)||35 Years|
|Maximum Age (for OBC-NCL)||33 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|Scientist-‘B’ (Group ‘A’)||₹56100-₹177500||71|
|Scientific Officer / Engineer–SB (Group-B)||₹44900-₹142400||196|
|Scientific / Technical Assistant – ‘A’ (Group-B)||₹35400-₹112400)||331|
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Eligibility Details
For Scientist B
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
For Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB and Scientific / Technical Assistant-A
- A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned field as mentioned below :
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Examination Centres
(1) Agartala (2) Ahmedabad (3) Aizawl (4) Bengaluru (5) Bhopal (6) Bhubaneswar (7) Chandigarh (8) Chennai (9) Dehradun (10) Delhi (11) Gangtok (12) Guwahati (13) Hyderabad (14) Imphal (15) Itanagar (16) Jaipur (17) Jammu (18) Kochi (19) Kohima (20) Kolkata (21) Lucknow (22) Mumbai (23) Patna (24) Raipur (25) Ranchi (26) Shillong (27) Shimla (28) Port-Blair (29) Visakhapatnam
NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Interview (Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB)
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- National Informatics Centre (NIC) has invited the Online Application Form for the recruitment for the post of Scientific and Technical.
- You can apply for the Post between 04/03/2023 to 04/04/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you cannot edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Online Exam Admit Card||Click Here (Link Activate Soon)|
|Check Advanced Exam City Details||Click Here|
|Online Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the Online Exam Date for NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Online Exam will be conducted between 12 to 14 December 2023.
Q: How many vacancies for NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies are 598.
Q: What is the maximum age limit for NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The maximum age limit is 30 years excluding relaxation.
Find More Related Posts :