NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Nuclear Fuel Complex Apprentice Vacancy 2023
NFC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has invited online applications from ITI Passed candidates for recruitment of Apprentices in various disciplines/trades. The total number of positions vacant is 206. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can apply online between 16 September 2023 to 30 September 2023. The import information related to this recruitment is tabulated below for your help. Please read the official notification before applying.
NFC ITI Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
|Name of Post
|₹ 7700 to ₹ 8050 (Trade Wise)
|Last Date to Apply
|30 September 2023
|Join Telegram Group
|Click to Join
|Application Begin Online
|16 September 2023, Saturday
|Last Date for Apply Online
|30 September 2023, Saturday
|To Be Notified Later
No Application/Registration Fee for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates need to apply online only.
Age of the apprentice should not be less than 18 years as on closing date of application i.e. 30.09.2023.
|10th & ITI Pass in respective trades
- The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates for trades other than Electrician and Welder shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as tie-breaker.
- Candidates for the trades Electrician and Welder shall be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- Online applications will be accepted between 16/09/2023 to 30/09/2023.
- The candidates, who are willing to apply for Apprenticeship in NFC, are requested to REGISTER in NAPS Portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).
- After successful REGISTRATION, candidates are required to LOGIN in NAPS Portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in) with the username (mail-id) and password.
- After successful LOGIN, the candidates are required to click on APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES and type Nuclear Fuel Complex-E11153600013 against SEARCH BY ESTABLISHMENT NAME.
- The list of operated trades in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad will be displayed. The candidates are required to click the APPLY button against the trade to which they want to apply.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Join Telegram For Updates
|NFC Official Website
Q: What is the last date of application for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 30 September 2023.
Q: How to apply online for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply online, check the Apply Online link given above.