NEST 2023 Online Registration Form for the Admission to 5 Years Integrated MSc Programme in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics Session 2023-28 in NISER and CEBS. Apply Online for NEST 2023 at www.nestexam.in.
Short Information: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) has invited the Online Application Form for the National Entrance Screening Test 2023 (NEST 2023) for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc Program, 2023-28 at the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) Mumbai. Total seats are 257.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to get admission to these universities for the 5 years Integrated MSc Programme in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics can apply online for NEST 2023 between 27 February 2023 to 07 May 2023. All the details related to the examination such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are mentioned below in the table. Please go through the complete article to get the details. Before applying for the exam please read the full notification.
|Conducting Body||National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)|
|Course Offered||5 Years Integrated MSc Programme in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics|
|Hours of Examination|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
NEST 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||27 February 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||17 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Examination Date||24 June 2023, Saturday|
|Admit Card||12 June 2023, Monday|
|Result Declared||10 July 2023, Monday|
NEST 2023-Application Fee
|General / OBC / EWS||₹ 1200/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹ 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NEST 2023-Age Limit
- General and OBC category candidates born on or after August 01, 2003, are eligible for admission to the Integrated MSc programme of NISER/CEBS.
- The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST / Divyangjan candidates.
NEST 2023-Seats Details
The number of seats available at NISER and CEBS for admission in the year 2023 would be as follows:
|Divyangjan||5% seats in each category||5% seats in each category|
NEST 2023-Eligibility Details
- Passed the XII standard board examination in the science stream in the year 2021 or 2022 or has appeared in 2023 from any recognized Higher Secondary Education Board in India.
- Secures at least 60% in aggregate in the XII standard board examination. The requirement for SC/ST/Divyangjan candidates is 55%.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- NEST has released the notification for the National Entrance Screening Test 2023 (NEST 2023) for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc Program, 2023-28
- You can apply for the Exam/Test between 27/02/2023 to 17/05/2023.
- Before applying for the Exam/Test please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the date of applying for NEST 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 27 February 2023 to 17 May 2023.
Q: What is the examination date for NEST 2023?
Ans: The examination will be held on 24 June 2023.
Q: When the admit card will be released for the NEST 2023 exam?
Ans: The admit card will be available to download from 12 June 2023.
Find More Related Posts :