Short Information: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) had invited the Online Application Form for the National Entrance Screening Test 2023 (NEST 2023) for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc Program, 2023-28 at the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS) Mumbai. Total seats were 257.
The result of the examination held on 24th June 2023, Saturday has been declared. Participated candidates in this examination can check their Merit Rank from the website. Link is also given for your help.
|Conducting Body||National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)|
|Course Offered||5 Years Integrated MSc Programme in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics|
|Hours of Examination|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
NEST 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||27 February 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||17 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Examination Date||24 June 2023, Saturday|
|Admit Card||14 June 2023, Wednesday|
|Result Declared||12 July 2023, Wednesday|
NEST 2023-Application Fee
|General / OBC / EWS||₹ 1200/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹ 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
NEST 2023-Age Limit
- General and OBC category candidates born on or after August 01, 2003, are eligible for admission to the Integrated MSc programme of NISER/CEBS.
- The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST / Divyangjan candidates.
NEST 2023-Seats Details
The number of seats available at NISER and CEBS for admission in the year 2023 would be as follows:
|Divyangjan||5% seats in each category||5% seats in each category|
NEST 2023-Eligibility Details
- Passed the XII standard board examination in the science stream in the year 2021 or 2022 or has appeared in 2023 from any recognized Higher Secondary Education Board in India.
- Secures at least 60% in aggregate in the XII standard board examination. The requirement for SC/ST/Divyangjan candidates is 55%.
Steps to Download Result / Merit Rank
- Click on the below Download Result / Merit Rank link.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Official Website.
- Fill in all the required details Roll No. and Application No. and then click on the Show Merit Rank button to proceed.
- Now you will be able to see the Rank / Result on the screen.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Result / Merit Rank||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the date of applying for NEST 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 27 February 2023 to 17 May 2023.
Q: What is the examination date for NEST 2023?
Ans: The examination will be held on 24 June 2023.
Find More Related Posts :