NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023 | NEPA Recruitment 2023 Notification
NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023: North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) has released the notification for recruitment to the 10 posts of MTS, Life Guard, and Constable temporarily in NEPA on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be done through the recruitment rally which will be held on 21 November 2023.
Candidates who are interested in these posts have to fill out the Application Form (Annexure-I) attach all the relevant documents and present themselves on the direct recruitment venu. The details related to this recruitment have been given below for your help. Please read the complete notification as well to get more details on it.
NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA)|
|Name of Post||MTS (Cook), MTS (Dhobi), Life Guard, Constable (Motor Mechanic), Constable (Band) and Constable (GD)|
|Job Location||North East|
|Date of Direct Recruitment||21 November 2023|
|Venue of Direct Recruitment||North Eastern Police Academy, Umsav, Distt. – Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya, Pin – 793123|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Date of Notification||16 September 2023, Saturday|
|Date of Direct Recruitment||21 November 2023, Tuesday|
|UR / OBC||₹ 0/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 0/-|
- For MTS, Life Guard : 18 – 25 Years
- For Constable : 18-27
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Government Rules.
- Age will be reckoned as on the date of Direct Recruitment i.e. 21/11/2023 for all posts.
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Pay Level|
|MTS (Cook)||–||01||–||–||01||₹ 18000 – ₹ 56900|
|MTS (Dhobi)||01||–||–||–||01||₹ 18000 – ₹ 56900|
|Life Guard||02||–||–||–||02||₹ 19900 – ₹ 63200|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||01||–||–||–||01||₹ 18000 – ₹ 56900|
|Constable (Band)||01||01||01||–||03||₹ 18000 – ₹ 56900|
|Constable (GD)||01||–||01||–||02||₹ 18000 – ₹ 56900|
|MTS (Cook)||Essential Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
Other Qualification: (i) Knowledge of preparation of dishes in the kitchen of various messes with a minimum of 2 years experience in any catering establishment; and (ii) Must have qualified in trade test
|MTS (Dhobi)||Essential Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
Other Qualification: (i) Knowledge of washing and ironing of clothes with minimum 2 years experience; and (ii) Must have qualified in trade test.
|Life Guard||Essential Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
Possessing: (i) Certificate in swimming from a recognized institute of sports; and (ii) 2 years practical experience as Life Guard or Swimming job in a Government or Commercial Organization.
|Constable (Motor Mech.)||Essential Qualification: (i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with (ii) Diploma in Motor Mechanism from a recognized institution; and (iii) should possess a valid driving license for light or medium and heavy vehicles.
Experience: (i) 2 years experience in vehicle repairs in some established / workshop, (ii) Must have qualified in trade test.
|Constable(Band)||Essential Qualification: Matriculation or 10th pass from a recognized Board and
Possessing: Experience of playing musical instruments such as Beguile or Side drum.
|Constable (GD)||Essential Qualification: Matriculation or 10th Pass from a recognized Board.|
The NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023 selection process will comprise the following stages:
- Physical Examination Test (PET), Physical Standard Examination (PSE) and Document Verification
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Detail Medical Examination
Venue for Direct Recruitment
North Eastern Police Academy, Umsav, Distt. – Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya, Pin – 793123
How to Apply for NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023
- Application sent by post will not be entertained.
- Application as per Annexure to be filled up & duly signed by the candidates should be brought to the recruitment rally on 21 November 2023.
- All the relevant documents should be attached.
- Carry all the original certificates along with the photocopy in support of eligibility for the post.
- The candidates must report before 11:00 AM on the day of the recruitment i.e. 21 November 2023.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof such as an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Identity Card issued by the University / College / in original for producing before the selection board to validate their identity along with 2 recent passport size photo.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Application Form (Annexure-I)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|NEPA Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the recruitment rally date for NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023?
Ans: The recruitment rally date is 21 November 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for NEPA Recruitment Rally 2023?
Ans: The total number of vacancies is 10.