Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Phase I Result Declared. Login to Your Account to see the Result.
Short Information: Indian Navy had invited the Online Application Form for the post of Agniveer MR 01/2023 (Chef, Steward, Hygienist). Total vacancies were 100.
Phase-I Examination Result of Agniveer MR 01/2023 has been declared and is available on the website from 27 March 2023 to download. Participated candidates can Login into their accounts to check the result.
Download Phase-I Result Link and Steps to Download are mentioned at the bottom of this post.
|Recruitment Name||Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023|
|Recruitment Board Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Agniveer MR (Chef, Steward, Hygienist)|
|Application Begin Online||08 December 2022, Thursday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||28 December 2022, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||28 December 2022, Wednesday|
|Examination Date||As Per Scheduled|
|Phase-I Exam Result Available||27 March 2023, Monday|
|Phase-II Exam Date||5-15 April 2023|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
|UR / OBC||₹550/-|
|SC / ST||₹550/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- Candidate should be born between 1 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Agniveer MR (Male)||80|
|Agniveer MR (Female)||20|
Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 PET Details
- Male : 1.6 KM Running in 06 Min 30 Second.
- Female : 1.6 KM Running in 08 Minutes.
Squats (Uthak Baihtak)
- Male : 20 Times.
- Female : 15 Times.
- Only for Male : 12 Times
Bent Knee Sit-Ups
- Only for Female : 10 Times.
Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Benefits
- Agniveers to be enrolled under respective Service Acts for four years.
- Attractive monthly package with Risk & Hardship allowances as applicable in the three Services.
- One time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to be paid to Agniveers upon completion of engagement period of four years.
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by Govt. of India|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package|
|(Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)|
Steps to Download Phase-I Result
- To Download the Result, click on the below Download Phase-I Result Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill in all the required details like Email Id and Password and click on Login to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Result.
- Please take the Print Out of your Result and Download or Save it as well for the future.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Phase-I Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Related Posts :