Lucknow University UG Admission 2023-24 Notification. Apply Online for the Entrance Exam to Admission in UG Courses at lkouniv.ac.in. Check the complete details and online application link from here.
Short Information: University of Lucknow has invited the Online Application Form for Admission to UG Programmes and UG Professionals Programmes including BA, B.Com, B.Sc. LLB, BBA, BCA, D. Pharm, etc. Candidates who want to study and complete the UG Course from the University of Lucknow can apply online. Candidates can submit the application form online between 28 March 2023 to 31 May 2023. All the details related to the admission such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are tabulated below in the article. Before applying for admission please read the full notification.
Lucknow University UG Admission 2023-24 Summary
|Conducting Body||University of Lucknow|
|Course Name||UG and UG Professional Programmes (BA, B.Com, B.Sc. LLB, BBA, BCA, D. Pharm, etc.)|
|Examination||Under-Graduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 May 2023|
|Entrance Test||15-25 June 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||28 March 2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||31 May 2023, Wednesday|
|Entrance Exam Date||15-25 June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||07 July 2023, Friday|
|Counselling Phase I||10-14 July 2023|
|Counselling Phase II||16-21 July 2023|
|Counselling Phase III||25-31 July 2023|
|Programme||UR / OBC||SC / ST / PH|
|UG||₹ 800/-||₹ 400/-|
|UG Professional (BBA & BCA)||₹ 1000/-||₹ 500/-|
|D Pharm||₹ 1000/-||₹ 500/-|
|B.El.Ed.||₹ 1600/-||₹ 800/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- For the Faculty of Fine Arts Courses, the maximum age limit is 21 years.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from recognized board.
- Please read the complete Notification for Course Wise eligibility details.
Scheme of Entrance Exam
- Admission will be on MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based Entrance Test.
- The number of questions in the Entrance Test of all Programmes will be 100 each.
- Each question will carry 02 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes for all programmes.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- University of Lucknow has invited the Online Application Form for Admission to UG Programmes and UG Professionals Programmes.
- You can apply for the Entrance Test between 28/03/2023 to 31/05/2023.
- Before applying for the Entrance Test please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so you can easily fill in the necessary details.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||UG Courses|
|BCA & BBA|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the date of applying for Lucknow University UG Admission 2023-24?
You can apply between 28 March 2023 to 31 May 2023.
What is the entrance examination date for Lucknow University UG Admission 2023-24?
The examination will be held on 15-25 June 2023.
Find More Related Posts :