Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification for 36 Posts. Apply Online for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 at ladyirwin.edu.in. Check the complete details below.
Short Information: Lady Irwin College (LIC) has invited the online application form for the various posts of Non-Teaching. The post’s names include Librarian, Administrative Officer, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant and Library Attendant. The total number of vacancies is 36. Candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for the post from 25 March 2023 to 15 April 2023. All the details related to the posts such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, etc. are tabulated below in this article. Before applying for the post please read the complete notification.
Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Lady Irwin College (LIC)|
|Name of Posts||Librarian, Administrative Officer, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant and Library Attendant|
|Pay Scale||Varies Posts Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||15 April 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
The important dates related to Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 are given below. Candidates need to follow the same for applying for posts and for fee submission.
|Application Begin Online||25 March 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15 April 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||15 April 2023, Saturday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
The category-wise fee details are mentioned below. The candidates need to deposit the fee online.
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 500/-|
|Women Candidates / PWBD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Vacancy | Age Details
The total number of vacancies announced is 36. Please see the below table for category-wise vacancy details and maximum age limit criteria for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 in the below table.
|Name of Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||PwBD||Total Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Laboratory Assistant||02||–||–||–||01||01 LD||04||30|
|Laboratory Attendant||05||01||03||01||05||01 HI||16||30|
Please find below the post-wise eligibility details for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023.
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks.
- A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of the computerization of a Library.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
- Good academic record with a Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale.
- At least 03 years of experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department/ University/ Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and/or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.
- LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D. qualification.
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Diploma /Certificate of Minimum 06 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent Discipline.
- Experience in handling educational administration/ General Administration /Purchase /
Account & Finance in a University / Research Institution / Government Department / PSU.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Diploma /Certificate of Minimum 06 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent Discipline.
- Experience in handling educational administration / General Administration / Purchase / Account & Finance in a University / Research Institution / Government Department / PSU.
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computer.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Bachelor’s degree having studied relevant subjects with 02 years of experience in the relevant field. Or
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subject or B.E/B.Tech. in the relevant subject. Or
- Three years Diploma in relevant subjects from Government recognized institute having 04 (four) years of work experience in Laboratory related work.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR
- Graduate with relevant subjects.
- Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from a recognized board.
The selection process for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Written Test
- Skill Test (if required)
- Document verification
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Read the complete Official Notification of Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 before applying for the post.
- You can apply for the Post between 25/03/2023 to 15/04/2023.
- For applying, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs-Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Q: What is the online application date for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply for the post between 25 March 2023 to 15 April 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies are 36.
Q: Where can we apply online for Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply online by visiting https://ladyirwin.edu.in/.
Find More Latest Jobs :