JIPMER Gropu B & C Posts Recruitment 2023 Admit Card Available for Exam. JIPMER Group B & C Posts Exam Date is 02 April 2023. Download Admit Card at jipmer.edu.in. Also, the Link is given below.
Short Information: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) had invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Group B & C (Various Posts). Total Vacancies were 69. The examination for the same will be held as per schedule i.e. 02 April 2023, Sunday. Admit Card will be made available on the website from 25 April 2023, Saturday to download. Candidates who had applied for the post can download the admit card.
Download Admit Card Link and Steps to Download are given below at the bottom of this article. Please check once.
|Recruitment Name||JIPMER Group B & C Various Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of Post||Group B & C Various Posts|
|Pay Scale||Level 2, 4, 5, and 6 (Post Wise)|
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||22/02/2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18/03/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||18/03/2023, Saturday|
|Online Examination Date||02/04/2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||25/03/2023, Saturday|
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 1500/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 1200/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023-Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 18/03/2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25-35 Years (Post Wise)|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023-Vacancy Details
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023-Education Qualification
- Degree in Science (Botany / Zoology / Life science) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Diploma of two years duration in Dental Hygiene from a recognized Institute or equivalent. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
Junior Translation Officer
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English, with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. AND
- Experience: Recognized Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice-versa from a recognized University/Institute or two years‟ experience of in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central Government or State Government Offices, including Government of India undertakings.
Medical Social Worker
- Master‟s Degree in Social work with a specialization in Medical Social work from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Two years experience in Social work.
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Language sciences or B.Sc. Degree in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) from a recognized University or its equivalent. AND
- Must be registered with Rehabilitation council of India (RCI).
- Two years working experience in a recognized Institute/Hospital as Audiologist or Speech and language Pathologist (SLP).
X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)
- B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
- AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
- Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution / Hospital. OR
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/Hospital.
- One year experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment’s.
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS). OR
- Diploma in Hearing Aid. OR
- Earmould Technology (DHA&ET) from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) recognized center or equivalent.
- 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board.
- Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Experience of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
Junior Administrative Assistant
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. AND
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- +2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board/institution.
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized Institution / Hospital.
- One year experience as Ophthalmic Technician in a recognized Institute / Hospital.
- Degree in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University / Institution. OR
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology from a recognized Institution.
- One year Experience in conducting perfusion in a Hospital / Institute.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent.
- One year experience as pharmacist. OR
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institute.
- Two years‟ experience as Pharmacist. AND
- Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (not less than 3 years) from a recognized Institution/Hospital.
- One year experience in Physiotherapy Department in a Hospital.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m
- Transcription : 50 minutes (English) (On computer) and 65 minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
- Diploma in Radiography/Radiographic Science (2 Years course) from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent; AND
- Two years experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital OR
- Degree in Medical Radiation Technology from a recognized University/Institution or Equivalent. OR
- Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (3 Years course) AND One year experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital. OR
- Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (4 Years Course).
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023-Examination Cities
Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mangaluru (Mangalore), Tiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kochi, Kozikode, Kollam & Kannur.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- To Download the Admit Card, click on the below Download Admit Card Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill in all the required details like User ID and Password and click on the Login button to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Admit Card on the screen.
- Please take the Print Out of your Admit Card and Download or Save it as well for the future.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the date of examination of JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The examination will be held on 02 April 2023.
Q: When can we download the admit card for the examination of JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The admit card will be made available to download from 25 March 2023.
Find More Related Posts :