Short Information: Join Indian Navy has invited the Online Application Form for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) July 2023 Batch. Total Vacancies are 35. The candidate who is interested and eligible for this post can apply online. All the details related to the post are given below. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
|Recruitment Name||Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Batch|
|Recruitment Board Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)|
Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||28/01/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/02/2023, Sunday|
|Merit List||To Be Notified Later|
Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Application Fee
- No Application Fee. Interested and eligible candidates need to fill out the Online Form only.
Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Age Limit
- Born Between : 02/01/2004 to 01/07/2006
Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Vacancy Details
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Eligibility Details
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2022 exam (for B.E/ B. Tech). Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022 published by NTA.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Join Indian Navy has invited the Online Application Form for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) July 2023 Batch.
- You can apply for the Post between 28/01/2023 to 12/02/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Latest Jobs :
- IB Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment 2023 Vacancies 1675 Apply Online
- UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Vacancies 220 Apply Online
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Batch Online Form
Q: What is the date for applying for Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Batch?
Ans: You can apply between 28/01/2023 to 12/02/2023.
Q: How many are the vacancies for Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Batch?
Ans: 35 Vacancies
Q: Where can we apply for Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry July 2023 Batch?
Ans: Visit https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/state .