Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has invited online applications from ITI qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training in various trades for a period of one year at Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam for training batch 2024-25. Eligible candidates can apply online starting from 18 November 2023 to 01 January 2024. The recruitment details have been shared below for your help. Please read the complete official notification as well before applying.
Indian Navy Apprenticeship Training 2024-25 Batch Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Apprentice (Various Trades)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7700/- Per Month|
|Training Period||1 Year|
|Last Date to Apply||01 January 2024|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||18 November 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||01 January 2024|
|Written Examination||28 February 2024|
|Result Declaration||02 March 2024|
|Interview Date||05-08 March 2024|
|Interview Result||14 March 2024|
|Medical Exam Date||16 March 2024 Onwards|
|All Category||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Not Applicable|
- The minimum age is 14 years and for hazardous occupations 18 years. Candidates born on or before 02 May 2010 are eligible.
- No upper age restriction for apprenticeship training.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|ITI Apprentice (Various Trades)||275||10th + ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Related Trade|
The selection process for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Shortlisting of Candidates for Written Exam Based on Marks Secured in 10th and ITI
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Oral Test / Skill Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Apprentice Various Trades Recruitment 2023
- Candidates have to first register themselves in online portal at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) mandatorily.
- After registration, login to www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. web portal with the username (registered mail id) and password. Enter educational details, contact address, trade preference, Aadhar, PAN & bank details, community, etc., upload all supporting documents, and validate Aadhar number to complete 100% profile completion.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Apprenticeship Opportunities’ in the home page and click on ‘Search by Establishment Name’ from menu and enter “NAVAL DOCKYARD” (Establishment ID: E08152800002) in capital letters and select Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam. A list of trades operated in Naval dockyard, Visakhapatnam will be displayed. Then select “Apply” against the desired trade.
- After applying for trade, take printout of complete profile for forwarding to DAS (Vzg) along with application.
- Take printout of two copies of hall ticket format placed at Annexure – I of this advertisement and duly fill with ball point pen and paste recent passport colour photograph at earmarked box.
- Apprentice profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Annexure – II of this advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded in an envelope cover (Write trade name on application envelop cover) to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date of application for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 01 January 2024.
Q: How to apply online for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply online, check the apply link and process given above.
Find More Related Posts :