Short Information: Join Indian Navy had invited online application form for Agniveer SSR-02/2023 Batch for unmarried Male and unmarried Female candidates. The total number of vacancies was 4165 (Male-3332 and Female-833). The CBT Examination for this post was held from 08/07/2023 to 11/07/2023. Now the Result has been declared and uploaded on the website. Candidates who appeared in this examination can check their results using their Email Id and Password.
The link to the Download Result is also given below in this article. Please check it out.
Candidates who have passed the CBT Examination (Stage-I) can download the Admit Card for Stage II Examination. Link is also given below.
Stage II Result has been declared and is available on the website. Check the link below to download the result.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 02/2023 Batch Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organisation||Join Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Agniveer SSR – 02/2023 Batch|
|Pay Scale||₹ 21000 (In Hand)|
|Job Type||Permanent (For 4 Years Duration)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||19 June 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||29 May 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19 June 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||20 June 2023, Tuesday|
|Examination Date||08 – 11 July 2023|
|Admit Card||03 July 2023, Monday|
|Result Declared||17 August 2023, Thursday|
|Stage II Admit Card Available||17 August 2023, Thursday|
|Stage II Result Available||27 October 2023, Friday|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 550/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 550/-|
|Payment Mode Online : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- Candidates must have been born between 01 November 2002 – 30 April 2006, including both dates.
|Post Name||Male||Female||Total Vacancies|
|Navy Agniveer SSR||3332||833||4165|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
- Qualified in 10+2 (Intermediate) examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the recognized Board.
- Only unmarried Indian individuals, both male and female, are eligible for enrollment as Agniveer.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of the Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages :
- Stage I : Computer-Based Online Examination
- Stage II : Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Recruitment Medical Examination
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Scheme of Examination
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying a 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- The duration of the examination will be 1 hour.
- Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
Candidates shortlisted in the computer-based online examination will be issued a call-up letter for Stage II. The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on the Indian Navy website.
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. PFT standard is as follows :
|Gender||1.6 Km Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
Recruitment Medical Examination
- Recruitment Medical Examination will be carried out for candidates who qualify for PFT. Candidates qualifying Recruitment Medical Examination will be considered for the merit list.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable on entry.
How to Download Stage II Result for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 02/2023 Batch
- Click on the below Download Stage II Result link.
- After that, a login page will open.
- Fill in the Registered Email, Password, and Captcha Code, and click on Login to proceed.
- Now you will see the Result on the screen.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Stage II Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Stage II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Corrigendum For Agniveer SSR – 02/23||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date to apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 19 June 2023.
Q: What is the number of vacancies for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The total number of vacancies is 4165.
Q: What is the Stage II Result date for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Stage II result available on 27 October 2023.
Find More Related Posts :
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Various Posts Recruitment 2023 for 172 Posts LDC and DEO Result Out, Download Merit List PDF
- UPPCL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022 for 15 Posts Final Result with Cut-Off Declared, Download PDF
- Bihar BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023 for 170461 Posts Result Declared, Cut-Off Marks Out