Short Information: Join Indian Navy had invited online application form for Agniveer MR – 02/2023 Batch for unmarried Male and Female candidates. The total number of vacancies was 300 out of which 60 vacancies were reserved for female candidates. The CBT Examination dates have been confirmed which will be held between 08-11 July 2023. Candidates who had filled out the application form for this post can login to their accounts to download the admit card. The link to Download Admit Card is also given below. Please check.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 02/2023 Batch Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Join Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Agniveer MR – 02/2023 Batch|
|Pay Scale||₹ 21000 (In Hand)|
|Job Type||Permanent (For 4 Years Duration)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||19 June 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||29 May 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19 June 2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||20 June 2023, Tuesday|
|Examination Date||08-11 July 2023|
|Admit Card||03 July 2023, Monday|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 550/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 550/-|
|Payment Mode Online : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
|Post Name||Male||Female||Total Vacancies|
|Navy Agniveer MR||240||60||300|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th (High School) from a recognized Board.
- Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of the Agniveer (MR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages :
- Stage I : Computer-Based Online Examination
- Stage II : Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Recruitment Medical Examination
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Scheme of Examination
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying a 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of the 10th.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
Candidates shortlisted in the computer-based online examination will be issued a call-up letter for Stage II. The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on the Indian Navy website.
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. PFT standard is as follows :
|Gender||1.6 Km Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
Recruitment Medical Examination
- Recruitment Medical Examination will be carried out for candidates who qualify for PFT. Candidates qualifying Recruitment Medical Examination will be considered for the merit list.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable on entry.
How to Download Admit Card for Indian Navy Agniveer MR 02/2023 Batch Recruitment 2023
- Click on the below Download Admit Card link.
- After that, a login page will open.
- Fill in all the required details like Registered Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code and click on Login to proceed.
- After that, you will get the option to download admit card.
- Take the Printout of Admit Card also to appear in the CBT Exam.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Corrigendum For Agniveer MR – 02/23||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date to apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 19/06/2023.
Q: How to Download Admit Card for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To download admit card use the link given above.
Q: What is the CBT Exam date of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The CBT Exam will be held from 08 July to 11 July 2023.
Find More Related Posts :