IIT JAM 2024: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has released the notification for Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) 2024. Candidates seeking admission to select postgraduate programmes in IITs for the academic year 2024-25 must appear in JAM 2024 Examination. Interested candidates can fill online applications from 05 September 2023 to 13 October 2023. The information related to this test has been shared below. Please check the information voucher as well before applying.
IIT JAM 2024 Examination Summary
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras|
|Examination Name||JAM 2024|
|Purpose||Admission in IITs for Post Graduation|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13 October 2023|
|Join Telegram for Updates||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||05 September 2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||13 October 2023, Sunday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||13 October 2023, Sunday|
|Examination Date||11 February 2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||08 January 2023, Monday|
|Declaration of Result||22 March 2024, Friday|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Paper|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 900||₹ 1250|
|SC / ST||₹ 1800||₹ 2500|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
There is no age restriction for JAM 2024 Examination.
- Candidates who have successfully completed an undergraduate degree or currently studying in the final year of undergraduate are eligible for admission through JAM 2024.
- JAM Scores are used for admission to programmes such as (i) M.Sc., (ii) M.Sc. (Tech), (iii) M.S Research, (iv) M.Sc.-.Tech. Dual Degree, (v) Joint M.Sc. – Ph.D., and (vi) M.Sc. – Ph.D. Dual Degree in various institutes.
Test Papers & Pattern of Test Papers
- JAM 2024 Examination will be conducted in SEVEN subjects, also referred to as Test Papers; Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), and Physics (PH).
- The medium for all the Test Papers is English only.
How to Apply Online for IIT JAM 2024
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- You can fill out the form between 05/09/2023 to 13/10/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Check Also :
Some Important Helpful Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|JAM 2024 Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the last date to apply for IIT JAM 2024?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 13 October 2023.
Q: How to Apply Online for IIT JAM 2024?
Ans: You can apply through the link given above.