ESIC Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2023 Admit Card: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification for the recruitment to Various Paramedical Posts including Dental Mechanic, ECG Technician, Pharmacist, Junior Radiographer, Social Guide, and more in various ESIC regions. Total number of vacancies are 1038. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts can apply online between 01 October 2023 to 30 October 2023. Please refer to the region-wise official notification for more details on this.
The ESIC is hiring Paramedical Staff for various regions including Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madya Pradesh, Maharashtra, NER Region, Odisha, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
Online Computer Based Examination will be conducted on 10 December 2023, Sunday from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Admit Card / Call Letter will be available shortly on the website.
ESIC Various Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of Post||Various Paramedical Posts|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India (Region Wise)|
|Last Date to Apply||30 October 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||01 October 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30 October 2023|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||30 October 2023|
|CBT Examination Date||10 December 2023|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD / Female / ESM||₹ 250/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- The age limit for ESCI Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2023 varies post-wise. Please check the Region-Wise PDF Notification for post-wise age details. Age will be reckoned as on 30/10/2023.
- Age relaxation will be given extra as per Government Rules.
|Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification|
|Various Paramedical Posts||1038||Check the Region-Wise Notification|
Region-Wise Vacancy Details
|Chandigarh & Punjab||32|
|Jammy & Kashmir||09|
ESIC Various Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2023 selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (If Required for Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Written Examination
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|Technical/Professional Knowledge||50||100||Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English language||60 Minutes|
|General Awareness||10||10||60 Minutes|
How to Apply for ESIC Various Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification first before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 01/10/2023 to 30/10/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required.
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
- NIOS Group A, B, & C Various Posts Recruitment 2023 for 62 Posts Notification and Apply Online
- RRC SER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 1785 Posts Notification and Online Form Apply Link
- ICMR NIV Technical Recruitment 2023 for 80 Posts Notification and Apply Online Link
Some Important Helpful Links
|CBT Exam Admit Card||Click Here (Link Activated Soon)|
|CBT Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Bihar | Chandigarh and Punjab | Chhattisgarh | Delhi NCR | Gujarat | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu & Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | North East Region | Odisha | Rajasthan | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|ESIC Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the CBT Exam date for ESIC Various Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The CBT Exam will be conducted on 10 December 2023.
Q: How to download CBT Exam Admit Card for ESIC Various Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Admit Card link will be available soon on the website.