Short Information: Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) has released the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff including Principal, PGT, Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Lab Attendant. The total number of vacancies is 4062. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts can apply online starting from 28 June 2023, Wednesday. All the details related to this post like Application Date, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, etc. are briefly tabulated below for your help. Please read the complete official notification before applying.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)|
|Name of Post||Principal, PGT, Accountant, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Lab Attendant|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||18 August 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||28 June 2023, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||
18 August 2023, Friday
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
18 August 2023, Friday
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
- Principal : ₹ 2000/-
- PGT : ₹ 1500/-
- Non-Teaching Staff : ₹ 1000/-
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
- Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Max. Age||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||30 Yrs.||311||75||204||113||56||759|
|Lab Attendant||30 Yrs.||154||37||100||55||27||373|
EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Details
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute
- B.Ed. degree.
- Persons having 12 years of combined experience as Vice Principal/PGT/TGT with minimum 4 years as PGT and above.
- Post Graduate degree from any recognized University/Institute deemed as University in related subjects.
- B.Ed. Degree. (In case of integrated 4 years degree course, B. Ed. is not required).
PGT Computer Science :
- M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) MCA from a recognized University/Institute. OR
- M.E. Or M. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Degree of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) :
- Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board and possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minutes in English typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.
Lab Attendant :
- 10th Class Pass with a certificate/diploma in Laboratory technique. OR
- 12th Class with science stream from a recognized board/university.
How to Apply for EMRS Various Posts Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 28/06/2023 to 18/08/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Principal | PGT | Non-Teaching|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|EMRS Official Website||Click Here|
Q: When can we apply online for EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply online between 28 June 2023 to 18 August 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The total number of vacancies is 4062.
Q: What is the Apply Online link for EMRS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Apply Online link is given above in the article.
Find More Latest Jobs :