Short Information: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) had released the official notification for recruitment to Various Posts including Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Patwari and Junior Secretariat Assistant. The total number of vacancies notified to be filled was 687. DDA has announced the exam dates which will be held on 19, 20, 26, 27, and 28 August 2023. Admit Cards for the same will be uploaded on the DDA website i.e. www.dda.gov.in in due course.
The examination for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) will be held on 20, 21, 22, and 24 September 2023. Notice link is given below.
The examination date for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) has been released which will be conducted on 25, 26, 29 Sept 2023 and 06, 08 October 2023. Notice link is given below.
The Answer Key of the Examination which was held on 19, 20, 26, 27 and 28 August 2023 has been released. Participated candidates in this examination can check their answer key. Link is given below.
DDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Advertisement No.||02/2023/Rectt. Cell/Pers./DDA|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Patwari and Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Pay Scale||Varies Posts Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||02 July 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||03 June 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||02 July 2023, Sunday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||02 July 2023, Sunday|
|Online Examination Date (Stage-I)||19, 20, 26, 27, and 28 August 2023|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) Exam Date||20, 21, 22, and 24 September 2023|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Exam Date||25, 26, 29 Sept 2023 and 06, 08 October 2023|
|Online Examination Date (Stage-II)||To Be Notified Later|
|Answer Key of 19, 20, 26, 27, and 28 August 2023 Exam||01 September 2023, Friday|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 1000/-|
|Women / SC / ST / PwBD / ESM||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode Online : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Vacancy | Age Limit
|Posts Name||Age Limit (As On 02/07/2023)||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Not Exceeding 30 Years||23||05||07||03||13||51|
|Assistant Section Officer||Not Exceeding 30 Years||52||12||19||09||33||125|
|Architectural Assistant||Not Exceeding 30 Years||04||01||0||01||03||09|
|Legal Assistant||Not Exceeding 30 Years||09||01||02||01||02||15|
|Naib Tehsildar||Between 21 to 30 Years||01||01||01||0||01||04|
|Junior Engineer||Between 18 to 27 Years||98||23||35||18||62||236|
|Surveyor||Between 18 to 25 Years||07||0||0||02||04||13|
|Patwari||Between 21-27 Years||17||04||06||03||10||40|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Between 18-27 Years||114||28||30||06||16||194|
DDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Assistant Accounts Officer
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master in Financial Control / MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Possessing Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; AND
- 03 years experience at Bar.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma OR two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from a recognized Institute or equivalent; AND
- Two years experience in Survey work.
- Graduate from any recognized University or an equivalent thereof.
Junior Secretariat Assistan
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
DDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online Examination (Stage-I)
- Online Examination (Stage-II)
- Skill Test / Typing Test (if required)
How to Download Admit Card for DDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023
- Click on the below Download Admit Card link.
- Fill in your User ID and Password and click on Login to proceed.
- After that, you will see the option for downloading the Admit Card.
- Take a Printout of Admit Card to appear in the examination.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download ASO Application Status / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download JSA Application Status / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key of 19, 20, 26, 27, and 28 August 2023 Exam||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice For ASO||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice for JSA||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice (Other Posts)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|DDA Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the online application date for DDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The online application date is between 03 June 2023 to 02 July 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for DDA Various Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total number of vacancies is 687.
Find More Related Posts :