DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Notification for 65 Posts. DPS DAE Junior Purchase Assistant Recruitment 2023. DAE DPS Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023. Check the Application Dates, Fee, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification and Selection Process below. Apply Online link is also given below.
Short Information: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in the Directorate of Purchase & Stores. The total number of vacancies is 65. candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can apply online. Online application will begin on 22 April 2023 and end on 25 May 2023. All the details related to the position such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are mentioned below in the table format. Before applying for the position please read the complete notification.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Pay Scale||₹ 25500 – ₹ 81100|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||25 May 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||22 April 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25 May 2023, Thursday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||25 May 2023, Thursday|
|Examination Date||2nd Week of June 2023|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC||₹ 200/-|
|SC / ST / Women / ESM / PWD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 15/05/2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper||23||0||08||22||12||65|
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
- Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities / institutions.
Mode of Selection
- Level 1 Examination: Objective type test.
- Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test.
Scheme of Examination
The Level 1 & Level 2 Examinations will be held on the same day. However, only those Level 2 papers (Descriptive) of candidates who have been shortlisted in Level 1 Exam will be evaluated.
Level 1 Examination – Written Examination (OMR based Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Questions for Level 1 Exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. The questions will be in Hindi and English in respect of parts B, C, D & E. Questions for Part A will be in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Level 1 Examination (objective multiple choice Type).
|Part||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|A||General English||50||200||2 Hours|
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)||50|
Level 2 – Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
To be written purely either in English or in Hindi. Answers should not be written in combination of both English and Hindi.
English Language and Comprehensions
Part A: English Language comprising of comprehension, précis and English Grammar – 50% (To be written in English)
Part B Descriptive test comprising of Essay, Noting and Drafting – 50%
Centre of Examination
Level 1 and Level 2 Examinations will be conducted at various cities viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Nagpur.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Read the complete Official Notification of DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 before applying for the post.
- You can apply for the Post between 22/04/2023 to 25/05/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the online application date for DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online between 22 April 2023 to 25 May 2023.
How many vacancies are notified for the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies is 65.
What is the examination date of DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
The examination of DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 will be held on the 2nd Week of June 2023.
Find More Latest Jobs :