Short Information: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) had released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in the Directorate of Purchase & Stores. The total number of vacancies was 65. The Written Examination was held on 06 August, Sunday. The Result of the Written Examination Level-1 has been declared which link is given below. Participated candidates can check their results now.
DAE DPS JPA / Storekeeper Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Pay Scale||₹ 25500 – ₹ 81100|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||25 May 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||22 April 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25 May 2023, Thursday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||25 May 2023, Thursday|
|Written Examination Date||06 August 2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
|Written Exam Level-1 Result Declared||09 September 2023, Saturday|
|UR / OBC||₹ 200/-|
|SC / ST / Women / ESM / PWD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Age Limit As On 15/05/2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper||23||0||08||22||12||65|
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
- Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities / institutions.
Mode of Selection
- Level 1 Examination: Objective type test.
- Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test.
Scheme of Examination
The Level 1 & Level 2 Examinations will be held on the same day. However, only those Level 2 papers (Descriptive) of candidates who have been shortlisted in Level 1 Exam will be evaluated.
Level 1 Examination – Written Examination (OMR based Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Questions for Level 1 Exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. The questions will be in Hindi and English in respect of parts B, C, D & E. Questions for Part A will be in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Level 1 Examination (objective multiple choice Type).
|Part||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|A||General English||50||200||2 Hours|
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)||50|
Level 2 – Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
To be written purely either in English or in Hindi. Answers should not be written in combination of both English and Hindi.
English Language and Comprehensions
Part A: English Language comprising of comprehension, précis and English Grammar – 50% (To be written in English)
Part B Descriptive test comprising of Essay, Noting and Drafting – 50%
Centre of Examination
Level 1 and Level 2 Examinations will be conducted at various cities viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Nagpur.
Steps to Download Result for DAE DPS Recruitment 2023
- Click on the below Download Result link.
- After clicking, the Result in PDF will download.
- You can search for your Roll No. in the PDF.
- If you have been shortlisted then your Roll No. will show in the PDF.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Result (Written Level-1)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the online application date for DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online between 22 April 2023 to 25 May 2023.
How many vacancies are notified for the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies is 65.
What is the examination date of DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
The examination date is on 06 August 2023, Sunday.
Find More Related Posts :