Short Information : National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the notification for the registration for the joint CSIR UGC NET December 2022 and June 2023 Cycle. Interested Candidates applied for CSIR UGC NET Examination. CSIR UGC NET December 2022 session is about to conduct jointly with June 2023 session. Now the agency has released the advance intimation of the examination city allocated to the candidates. Candidates can check/download the examination city details using their Application No. and Date of Birth from the website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in. Check/Download Exam City Link is also given below in this article.
The Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022-June 2023 Score Card has been released. The candidates who participated in the examination can check their results with score card from the website. The download link is also given below.
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Summary
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022 / June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||17 April 2023|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Pattern of Examination||Objective Type with MCQ|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||10/03/2023, Friday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/04/2023, Monday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
|Form Correction Date||19-25 April 2023|
|Examination Date||6, 7, 8 June 2023|
|Check/Download Examination City||29/05/2023, Monday|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Download Result / Score Card||25/07/2023, Tuesday|
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Application Fee
|General-EWS / OBC(NCL)||₹ 550/-|
|SC / ST / Third Gender||₹ 275/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Age Limit
|As Limit as on 01/07/2022|
|Maximum Age (for JRF)||28 Years|
|Maximum Age ( for Lectureship (LS) / Assistant Professor)||No Limit|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Subjects Details
|Exam Name||Subject Code||Subjects of the Test|
|Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022 / June 2023||701||Chemical Sciences|
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Essential Educational Qualification
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/General-EWS candidates and 50% (without rounding off) for OBC-NCL/SC/ST, Third gender and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of the Application Form, are also eligible to apply.
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS candidates; 50% marks (without rounding off) for OBC-NCL/SC/ ST, Third gender, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- B.E/ B.S/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/ result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligible for Lectureship/Assistant Professor.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) final year/ Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Read the Notification for more details.
CSIR UGC NET 2023-Exam Pattern
Steps to Download Result / Score Card
- Click on the below Download Result / Score Card link.
- After that, fill in all the required details and then click on Login to proceed further.
- Now you can see the Result / Score Card on the screen.
- You can take the Printout of Result if required.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Result / Score Card||Click Here|
|Check/Download Exam City Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Last Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the application date for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022 & June 2023?
Ans: You can apply between 10 March 2023 to 17 April 2023.
Q: What is the examination date for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022 & June 2023?
Ans: The date of the examination are 6, 7, and 8 June 2023.
Q: Where can apply online for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022 & June 2023?
Ans: You can apply online at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
Find More Related Posts :