Short Information: Consortium of National Law University (CNLU) had invited the Online Application Form for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 Examination for UG / PG.
Examination Date has been announced will held on 18 December 2022. Admit card is now available on the website form 06/12/2022, Tuesday to download.
Download Admit Card Link is mentioned in the bottom of the post.
|Name of Admission||CLAT 2023 UG/PG|
|Name of Admission Board||Consortium of National Law University|
|Name of Courses||UG / PG|
|Application Begin Online||08/08/2022, Monday|
|Last Date for Registration||13/11/2022, Sunday|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13/11/2022, Sunday|
|Examination Date||18/12/2022, Sunday|
|Admit Card||06/12/2022, Tuesday|
|Result Declared||January 2023|
|UR / OBC||₹ 4000/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 3500/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- All Eligibility Candidates Can Apply the CLAT 2023 Form.
- No Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2023
- For more details please read the complete Information available on CNLU website.
- Candidates must secure the following minimum percentage of marks in their qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination).
- 45% marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories.
- 40% marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who may be appearing for their qualifying examination in March/ April, 2023 are also eligible to appear for the CLAT 2023 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- An L.L.B. Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination in April/May 2023 are also eligible to apply.
Participating National Law Universities Notification
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University, GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Consortium of National Law University has invited the Online Application Form for Common Law Admission Test 2023 Examination for UG / PG.
- You can apply online from 08/08/2022 to 13/11/2022. Link is given below.
- Before applying for the Course please read the full notification first.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, and Signature, etc. which you need to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Before finally submitting the Application Form, please check/review all the details carefully which you have furnished in the Application Form.
- If you have to pay the Application Fee, then definitely do.
- After the final submission of the Application Form, please must take the Print Out or Save the Application Form in PDF, for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||UG | PG|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Related Posts :