Short Information: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Engineer / Executive Trainee. Total Vacancies are 150. The candidate who is interested and eligible for this post can apply online. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
About BHEL: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Indian government owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India. Established in 1956, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.
|Recruitment Name||BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Engineer / Executive Trainee|
|Pay Scale||₹ 50000/- to ₹ 160000/-|
|Application Begin Online||13/09/2022, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||04/10/2022, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||04/10/2022, Tuesday|
|Examination Date||31 October 2022 to 01-02 November 2022|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 800/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹ 300/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Age Limit as on 01/09/2022
Maximum Age : 27 Years (for Engineer Trainee)
Maximum Age : 29 Years ( for Engineer Trainee having 2 Years Full Time PG in Engineering OR Business Administration/Management)
Maximum Age : 29 Years (for Executive Trainee)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details
Total Vacancies : 150
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Executive Trainee HR||10|
|Executive Trainee Finance||20|
|Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering||40|
|Engineer Trainee Mechanical Engineering||30|
|Engineer Trainee IT / Computer Science Engineering||20|
|Engineer Trainee Electrical Engineering||15|
|Engineer Trainee Chemical Engineering||10|
|Engineer Trainee Metallurgy Engineering||5|
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Engineer / Executive Trainee.
- You can apply for the Job between 13/09/2022 to 04/10/2022.
- Before applying for the Job please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Latest Jobs :