(Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023, Bank of India PO Notification 2023, Bank of India Probationary Officers Online Form 2023, BOI PO Recruitment 2023, Apply Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Details, Selection Process, Exam Structure, Apply Online @ bankofindia.co.in.)
Short Information: Bank of India (BOI) has invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Officers (PO). Total Vacancies are 500. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can apply online. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
|Recruitment Name||Bank Of India Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Name||Bank Of India (BOI)|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Pay Scale||₹ 36000|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||11/02/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25/02/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||25/02/2023, Saturday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 850/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||₹ 175/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 01/02/2023|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||29 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||135||97||35||53||30||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||63||41||13||23||10||150|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
- 4 year Engineering / Technology Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications. OR
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Final Selection
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Online Exam Structure
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|2||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|3||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Bank of India (BOI) has invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Officers (PO).
- You can apply for the Post between 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023.
- Before applying for the Post please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting it, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the date of applying for Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply for Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 between 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023.
Q: How many vacancies for Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Total Vacancies for Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 are 500.
Q: What is the age limit for Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Age should be between 20 to 29 years.
Find More Latest Jobs :