Bank of India Probationary Officers Admit Card Released, Bank of India PO Exam Date is 19 March 2023, Download Admit Card for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 at bankofindia.co.in.
Short Information: Bank of India (BOI) had invited the Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Officers (PO). Total Vacancies were 500. The examination date has been announced which will be held on 19 March 2023, Sunday. Candidates who had applied for this post can download the admit card now. Admit Card is available on the website to download.
Download Admit Card Link and Steps to Download are mentioned at the bottom of this article. Please check it out.
|Recruitment Name||Bank Of India Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Name||Bank Of India (BOI)|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Pay Scale||₹ 36000|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Application Begin Online||11/02/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25/02/2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||25/02/2023, Saturday|
|Examination Date||19/03/2023, Sunday|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 850/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||₹ 175/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
|Age Limit as on 01/02/2023|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||29 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||135||97||35||53||30||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||63||41||13||23||10||150|
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
- 4 year Engineering / Technology Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications. OR
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Final Selection
Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 – Online Exam Structure
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|2||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|3||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Steps to Download Admit Card
- To Download the Admit Card, click on the below Download Admit Card Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill in all the required details like Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) and click on Login to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Admit Card for the Exam.
- Please take the Print Out of your Admit Card and Download or Save it as well for future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the examination date of Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The examination date of the Bank of India for the PO post is 19 March 2023.
Q: When the Admit Card is available for the Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Admit Card will be available between 13-19 March 2023.
Find More Related Posts :