Short Information: Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Material Assistant (MA). Total Vacancies are 419. The candidate who is interested and eligible for this post can apply online. Before applying for the post please read the full notification.
|Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Board Name
|Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)
|Name of Post
|Material Assistant (MA)
|₹29200 – ₹92300
|Application Begin Online
|Last Date for Apply Online
|To Be Notified Later
|To Be Notified Later
- No Application Fee. Candidate needs to fill Online Form only.
|Age Limit as on 12/11/2022
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Read the Notification for more details.
|Material Assistant (MA)
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|State / UT
|No of Vacancies
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh Nagaland, Manipur
|Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana
|Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh
|Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu
|Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
|West Bengal, Jharkhand, Sikkim
- The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi, except English Language & Comprehension.
- Examination will be conducted in objective type questions and to be answered on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets.
- There will be provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written test for incorrect answers.
|No. of Ques.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for each hours for visually handicapped candidates only)
|English Language & Comprehension
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies and differences, space visualization, problem solving analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions etc.
- The paper will include questions on problems relating to Number systems, computation whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, 8 percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around them and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of currents events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension
- Candidates understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting misspelled words, idioms & Phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) has invited the Online Application Form for the post of Material Assistant (MA).
- You can apply for the Job between 23/10/2022 to 15/11/2022.
- Before applying for the Job please read the complete notification.
- Collect all required scan documents like ID Proof, Photograph, Signature, etc. which you have to upload.
- Keep all the required documents in front of you so that you may fill in the necessary details easily.
- Review all the details carefully that you have filled in the Application Form before submitting, because after submitting you will not be able to edit.
- If you are required to pay the Application/Registration fee, please do so on or before the due date.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout and Save the Application Form in PDF for your future reference.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Join Our Telegram Group
Find More Latest Jobs :