Short Information: Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) had invited the Online Application Form for the post of Material Assistant (MA). Total Vacancies were 419.
Examination Date has been announced which will held on December 2022. Admit Card is now available on the Website to download.
Download Link and process to Download Admit Card is mentioned in the bottom of the post.
|Recruitment Name||Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)|
|Name of Post||Material Assistant (MA)|
|Pay Scale||₹29200 – ₹92300|
|Application Begin Online||23/10/2022, Sunday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15/11/2022, Tuesday|
|Examination Date||December 2022|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
- No Application Fee. Candidate needs to fill Online Form only.
|Age Limit as on 12/11/2022|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Read the Notification for more details.
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Material Assistant (MA)||117||113||42||62||31||419|
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region||State / UT||No of Vacancies|
|Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh Nagaland, Manipur||10|
|Western||Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana||120|
|Northern||Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh||23|
|Southern||Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu||32|
|South Western||Rajasthan, Gujrat||23|
|Central West||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||185|
|Central East||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Sikkim||26|
- The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi, except English Language & Comprehension.
- Examination will be conducted in objective type questions and to be answered on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets.
- There will be provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written test for incorrect answers.
|Subject||No. of Ques.||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for each hours for visually handicapped candidates only)
|English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies and differences, space visualization, problem solving analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions etc.
- The paper will include questions on problems relating to Number systems, computation whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, 8 percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around them and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of currents events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension
- Candidates understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting misspelled words, idioms & Phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- To Download the Admit Card, click on the below Download Admit Card Link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Fill all the required details like Login Name and Password and click on Login to proceed.
- Now you can be able to see your Admit Card.
- Please take the Print Out of your Admit Card and Download or Save as well for future.
Some Important Helpful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Related Posts :