AIIMS Raipur Various Group B Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification for 55 Vacancies, AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Check the Application Date, Fee, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Details, Selection Process and Exam Pattern from here, Online Application link is given below.
Short Information: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur has released the official notification for the recruitment to the Various Group B Posts including Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Radiographic Technician and Junior Hindi Translator. The total number of vacancies is 55. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts can apply online. The online application link will be active from 20 April 2023 to 20 May 2023. All the details related to the posts like Application Date, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, etc. are briefly tabulated below. Please read the complete official notification before applying.
AIIMS Raipur Group B Posts Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Hiring Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Name of Posts||Various Group B Posts|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||AIIMS Raipur|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||20 April 2023, Thursday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20 May 2023, Saturday|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||20 May 2023, Saturday|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card Available||To Be Notified later|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD / Female / ESM||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Post Name||Age Limit (As on 20/05/2023)|
|Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor)||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)||21-30 Years|
|Technical Assistant / Technician||25-35 Years|
|Radiographic Technician Grade I||21-35 Years|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Up to 30 years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor)
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
- 10 Years experience in the concerned field. OR
- For posts in Anaesthesia / Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 10 years experience in the concerned field. OR
- 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 13 years experience in the concerned field.
Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Technical Assistant / Technician
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in the concerned field. OR
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
- 8 years experience in the concerned field. OR
- For posts in Anaesthesia/ Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques OR equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned field.
- 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in the concerned field.
Radiographic Technician Grade I
- B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution with 2 years experience.
- Ability to use computers – Hands-on experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi/English with English and Hindi as a main/ elective subject at the degree level. Plus
- Recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. Offices, including Government of India Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Pattern of Exam
The scheme of CBT is as follows:
|Total No. of MCQs||Total Marks||Total Duration of Test (CBT)||Indicative Scheme / Scope of Syllabus of CBT|
Part-I : 25 Marks
Part-II : 75 Marks
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 CBT Test Centres
New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur/Bhilai
How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Various Group B Posts Recruitment 2023
- Read the complete Official Notification of AIIMS Raipur Various Group B Posts Recruitment 2023 before applying.
- You can apply for the post between 20/04/2023 to 20/05/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|AIIMS Raipur Group B Posts Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|AIIMS Raipur Group B Posts Recruitment 2023 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|AIIMS Raipur Official Website||Click Here|
Q: What is the online application date for AIIMS Raipur Various Group B Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply online between 20 April 2023 to 20 May 2023.
Q: How many vacancies are there for the AIIMS Raipur Various Group B Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The total number of vacancies is 55.
Q: How to apply online for AIIMS Raipur Various Group B Posts Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply online visit the website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. Apply Online link is also given above in the article.
Find More Latest Jobs :